★09★

You go with Luke left, but then Michael stops walking and turns around.

'Ugh, you two again. Did you guys really believe that I didn't noticed you guys?' You say nothing. Luke says nothing. 'Ugh you suckers.' He snaps with his finger and immediatly two guys in black jump out of a black car. Before you can do anything against it, one man grabs your wrists and bind them to each other. The other man want to do Luke, but Luke is fast and he runs away. You man puts you in the car and goes chasing Luke too. Michael sticks some ductape on your mouth and then he goes sit on the street in front of the car. You wanna scream and shout but you can't...

But then you hear two soft voices:

'Luke? Y/N?' Calum? Ashton?!

'HHHMMM!'

'Y/N?! Oh god what happened?!'

'MMMHHHAAEELL'

'Michael? Whatsup with Mi-' The boys see Michael sitting and they look at you. 'Did HE kidnap you?! We have to check this out!' Calum says and he opens the back of the car. 'Fast Ash, get in!' After they closed the men in black come back, with Luke... They put him next to me and Mike get in the car. Mike turns around for the last time and smiles. 'Lets go honey.'

After like an hour the car finally stops. You and Luke get out of the car and the men in black bring you to the forest. There, binded to a tree, you see Michael.

'MMHHAAEELL' They bind you and Luke together to a tree. They free you from the ductape and say:

'Have a nice time! You may have just a couple of days before you're dead,' and with those words the men dissappear.

'Michael! Michael,' you cry, while seeing a not good looking sleeping Michael. 'Please wake up!'

'Y/N, what do we have to do?!' Luke says totally in panic. You look at the blonde boy.

'Shh Luke, I found out Ash and Cal followed us and while the men were chasing you, they get in the back of the car. Hopefully they can get out without problems and call the police. Then we and the real Michael are safe!'