★07★

The door opens slowly and you reconize the blond quiff.

'Luke?' you ask. 'Yes, it's me Y/N,' Luke answers, 'can we talk?'

'Sure... About what or who?'

'Well, ehm, it's about Mike...' he says awkwardly. He goes sit next to you on the bed. He stared at his fingers and he breathes in and out.

'Well, I don't know if you saw it, but Mike is different since he is back. He's so mean to me... Normally he is too, but as a joke. This time not... And, the most worse thing he said was to Ash. You know he had a bad time before the band? Well, Ash was in the kitchen with a knife and Mike was laughing and said: Watch out, mabye you cut yourself. I was like oh my god Mike!? When he left the room Ash almost start crying! And -'

'Stop Luke,' you whisper and you look him in the eyes. 'I reconized he is different... He did something to me too.'

'What?! Did he hurt you?' Luke says shocked. You watch the floor and say slowly: 'Yes he did. He slapped me in my face.' You look up and show him your cheek.

'Fuck, fuck, fuck. Who is this guy? Does Mike have a twinbrother or something like that?!' He starts tearing. 'I want my soulmate back.' You cuddle him tightly. 'I don't know it, my little penguin, but the thing I'm sure about, is that we need to find the real Michael back. The other boys may know nothing, just me and you. We'll find our flufpony back.' You feel and hear Luke's hear beating way to fast and you cuddle him more tightly.

'Thanks honey, you're the best. The real Mike is so lucky with a girl like you.'