Broken pens

AN hello my frerard shippers, this is my third story. Sorry if it's terrible :( please enjoy!! Love y'all <3

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Gerard's pov

Perfect! I added one last pen line, to make his eyes. A beautiful angel stared back at me from the sketch pad page. I named him frank. Patrick coughed, and i glared at him. He stood in the doorway, trying to bribe me to eat. I took one look at the menu and threw it out of the window. I just wanted to draw. I scribbled Down a few words and Patrick read them.

" I am not eating today as I want to be alone, not eating piles of things from factories that died of food poisoning." He read and sighed. I stared past him. There he stood. Frank. In the doorway. I whimpered. Patrick turned to the door, and told me not to worry, there was no one there. But I could see franks eyes scanning the room. When he saw me he smiled. Then disappeared.

" I'll have a bag of crisps please. But don't leave me alone. He might murder me." I said nearly crying. Patrick smiled sympathetically. He called hailey and asked for the crisps. She came quickly, handing me the bag. I stood up and crushed a pencil underneath my feet accidentally. I swore and started crying. I felt dizzy. My head hurt. Then I collapsed.

AN sorry it's short. It isn't really a chapter, more a epilogue but still. Love y'all <3