seven

[SLOW UPDATES]

   Allison walked alone back towards camp, her arms tight around her small figure. She was slightly frustrated and upset with what happened with Atom. Everyone had already went back to camp with Clarke because they had the medical supplies for Jasper in order for him to survive. Allison hadn't realized she was walking so slow as the imagines of her killing Atom replayed in her head.

Of course, she most definitely knew that life would have a difficult decisions to make. She knew she had to end his suffering. The girl had only wished he wasn't one of the people that had earlier been killed. She saw how he looked at Octavia and how she had looked back. Allison had only imagined what is going through her mouth. Earlier Bellamy carried Atom's body with some other boy. He had only assumed Allison was already behind him.

Back at the camp, Bellamy was ordering everyone to get anything Clarke had asked for. He was oblivious the girl wasn't even near camp currently but he was stressed at what had happened.

"I better go get this graved up.." Wells told Bellamy who only nodded in response.

The sky was dark and only the lit fire was seen with the stars shining above them, taunting them as countless of them watched. Most of them wanted to be back on The Ark with their families, even if they were going to get floated. Some wished to stay down here.

Octavia ran out and looked at the covered body who she didn't know who was. Bellamy was persistent in showing her, pushing her away when she got close to seeing. She finally pushed through his arms, making him sigh and rub his face slightly and upwards to his sweaty hair. Octavia crouched down and took the jacket of the unknowns body. Gasps were heard around the girl who stood shocked at what she was seeing. "A-atom.." Her breath hitched as the brunette put the jacket back over his face slowly.

"There was nothing I could do—" Bellamy started which was stopped by the hand of Octavia's, silencing him abruptly. Tears streamed down her face as she brushed off Bellamy's to stop her. He looked down defeated as she walked away.

Murphy walked up to the boy and said something about his sister which resulted in the chocolate haired boy to grab his collar. He yelled in John's face repeatedly asking what he said and Murphy changed up his words. He let go of the boy and ordered two boys to carry Atom's body over to where Wells was.

"Hey Bellamy." Harper went up to him. She was close to Allison and was constantly worried about her since she was not seen anywhere since they all got here. His eyes found hers, now moving his figure to face her. "Yeah?"

"Where's Allison?"

Allison wondered around in the pitch black woods. Truth was, the girl was completely lost. This was the first time she was alone in the woods without someone to follow her or she would follow them. She tried looking around to find some type of sign but she couldn't see anything.

Crunching of leaves and branches were heard behind her. Panic soon washed over her as she sped upwards around the trees. She hadn't dared to look behind her as she let out one deadly scream and ran faster, taking a turn and hiding behind a tree as whatever it was walked past her. Allison's eyes widen as she saw it was huge and terrifying. She almost let out a cry and she covered her own mouth silently as the person, or whatever, looked around for her. It turned around and saw the girl which made Allison start sprinting.

She only looked ahead of her, not looking downwards as she fell on a rock. Her head was dizzy and the world continued to spin around her. Allison truly thought this was the last time she would see anyone. That maybe it was her destiny to die after what she had done.

The girl continued to go under unconscious. The unknown person walked in front of her and lifted her up onto their shoulder, walking away with her arms dangling for life and her head low. She saw the movement of the grass below them, seeing drops of blood leaving herself. Allison knew she should have started fighting the being but she didn't. Something was holding her back, and not literally.

God had she known how worried Bellamy Blake was about her.

AHHH, I'M EXCITED! Who do you think the unknown person is? It's honestly obvious but whatever.

Sorry this was such a short chapter compared to the rest. I'm trying to get better at that but I needed to post something today.