Chapter Five

~Your Point Of View~

"Wanna hang out after school?" I whispered to Kid. He smiled and nodded. Lord Death looked at me. "So, you're a witch." He said. I nodded my head. "What would you like?" He asked. "I just want to be normal. I just want to go to school, but I do want one thing. I want you to help me." I said. "What would you like help with?" Lord Death asked. "I need help killing my mother... Medusa." I said. Everyone looked at me in shock. "Your mother, is Medusa?" Kid asked me. "Yes, she has my brother locked up. I want to rescue him. His name is Crona. I promised him, he was my only friend until I came here. My mom sent me here to be a spy, but I don't want to. I want her dead." I said looking down. Crona... I miss him. "We've been after Medusa for years. You can help us." Maka said. "Ya I know where her house is. Since I lived there and all, but we'd have to be careful. She experiments on people. She put black blood in me." I said, turning my arm into a blade and revealing my arm. I cut it open and showed them. I guess Soul noticed the cuts on my arms. Shit, I fucking forgot about those.

~Soul's Point Of View~

When (Y/N) lifted up her sleeve she showed us her black blood, but I noticed something no one else did. The cuts on her wrist. My eyes opened wide. When she saw the look on my face she sat down and looked away, covering her arm again. I decided to keep quiet about it. I'll ask her when I get her alone. "Alright (Y/N) we'll help you. You're dismissed. Go to class. Bye bye kids!" Lord Death said. We started walking out. I grabbed (Y/N)'s arm. "Hey, walk with me?" I asked, moving my hand around her shoulders. "Hah, yea sure." She said wrapping her arm around my waist. We smiled and talked until we got to class. "Kids. Get to your seats. (Y/N) stay here. I'll introduce you to the class." Dr. Stein said.

~Your Point Of View~

"Kids. Get to your seats. (Y/N) stay here. I'll introduce you to the class." Dr. Stein said to me. My heart started racing. I have social anxiety. My face went red and I covered it. "(Y/N)? What's the matter?" Soul asked from beside me. "I don't know how to deal with this." I said. "Then, I'll stay here with you." He said, wrapping his arm back around my shoulder. I lifted my head out of my hands and looked at him. He gave me another toothy smile. His smile seems to reassure me a lot. "Class, this is (Y/N). She's new. Be nice or I'll dissect you." Dr. Stein said. He had an extremely creepy smile on his face. I really don't know about this guy...

Alright...

I'm having a hard time with my books.

Sorry guys.

I'll update as much as possible.

Please don't hate me.

Next chapter will be 2 years after you had joined the academy.