Chapter Six

~Your Point Of View~

I was sitting in class. To my right was Kid and my left was Soul. Blackstar was behind me throwing paper at me. I finally was getting mad but I didn't know what to do. I turned and looked at him. "Blackstar... why are you doing that?" I asked. "BECAUSE IM THE AMAZING BLACKSTAR AND I DO WHAT I WANT!" He yelled. I flinched a little when I saw a knife fly passed me and hit the wall beside Blackstar. "Listen or I'll dissect you next." Stein said. I turned around and laid my head on the table. Slowly I fell into an abyss of blackness. "(Y/N). I miss you." I heard Crona say over and over. I couldn't escape. It seemed like I was falling forever. No escaping. I shot up off my desk and looked around. Kid and Soul were staring at me. I went to rub my eyes. They were wet. I was crying and I didn't even realize it. I covered my eyes and tried to wipe away the tears. I started tearing more and more. I stood up and ran out of the class room door. Faster and faster I ran down the hallway. I could hear people yelling my name behind me but I didn't want to stop. I flew through the doors. Wings shot out of my back and I started flying up. I sat on the top of the school and stared down at the ground. I didn't think anyone could get to me up here. I guess I forgot about Kid's flying skateboard. "(Y/N)... What's wrong?" He said softly.

Sorry for not updating that much. I'm really busy with school, and IM MOVING...

This book will continue, but the updates will be quite slow.

I'm really sorry.

P.S.

I really love you guys. I love getting some time to slip onto WattPad and look into the comments. They make me so happy. I love seeing that you guys actually like what I'm writing. I honestly didn't think people were going to read what I write. I love the stuff you guys say. It's so funny. Sometimes they're sweet comments that just make me want to hug you guys. I don't just write a book and not take in what people say either. If you comment. I guarantee I'll reply, because I love replying. If you direct message me, I'll answer. Anything, I'll listen. You want something added into the book? Say it, I'll try and add it. Anyway, thank you guys for reading and making me happy. Goodbye for now, my beautiful readers. Stay awesome!