Chapter Four

♪───O(≧∇≦)O────♪ Your POV ♪───O(≧∇≦)O────♪

Kid, Maka, Soul, Finn and I walked to Lord Death's office. Finn was I my head, Kid was on my right side, Soul was on my left side, and Maka was behind us. She seemed a little... Pissed off? Jealous? I don't know, but she defiantly wasn't happy. As we reached his office, Kid walked in. I couldn't hear what he said, I just stood at the wall. I was feeling a little uneasy. "Yo, (Y/N). What's up? You're a little quiet." I heard someone said. A pair of black and yellow boots. A hand reached down to my chin, pulling my face up. I made eye contact with Soul. "I'm just... A little nervous. I don't know what Lord Death will do. I'm a witch, so... Do you think he'll kill me?" I said still looking in his eyes. He took his hand off my chin and wiped the side of my cheek. "You're not a threat. He shouldn't have to. No need to cry." Oh, I'm crying. Bloody hell, not again. I sat down against the wall and pulled my knees close. He sat in front of me with his legs around me and hugged me. "Soul? Why are you hugging me?" I asked, out of curiosity. "To help you feel better. Did it work?" He asked. I looked up into his eyes. "Yea, a little." At the moment of our eye contact and hug, Kid walked out of Lord Death's office. "We can all go i-" He stopped talking when his eyes reached Soul and I. His voice changed. It sounded like he was hurt. "Let's go." He said turning around and storming back into the room.

88888 Death The Kid's POV 88888

Soul... He was hugging her. He likes her too? He can't. He's asymmetrical, she's symmetrical. She's so adorable and he... HE CANT HAVE HER! I WANT HER! I can feel jealousy boiling in my stomach. If this is a fight you want, it's a fight you'll get. She won't want him anyway, but then again. Why would she want me? WHY DOES THIS HAVE TO BE SO CONFUSING?!?

(¬_¬) Souls POV (¬_¬)

Ha.. Kid saw us hug. I could tell he was jealous but too bad for him. I like this girl. Even if she is a witch. Kid can pout all he wants. We all walked into the room and sat down. Lord Death bounced over to us and sat down, pouring us some tea. Kid was staring into his lap not looking up at all. I sat beside Maka. I was hoping that (Y/N) would sit beside me but she sat by Kid. I watched them for a bit. She nudged him. She whispered something to him but I couldn't make out what she said. After that Kid seemed happy. Overly happy...