Chapter 3 3/3

Hey guys it's Qlovin4L here. I see a lot of you guys like this story well that's good

Song for this chappie: Boy it's over- OMG Girlz it's awesome go check it out

Londyn (POV)

I couldn't just let Rionna sit there and disrespect me like that.

It's levels to this respect. And for Ronnie, even though he cute and all, he lucky I didn't donkey kick him. Just let Rionna say another thing to me, she better watch out.

My dad's from Louisiana and we get down and dirty. Brandyn already got beef with Rionna, let me make that call. Anyways its lunch time.

Lunch (Londyn POV)

I sit at the lunch table I usually sit at with Myline, Kristopher (Myline's Boyfriend), Khayman, and Derek. Derek and Khayman can't sit with Ronnie because Rionna doesn't want them around since they don't like her. I can't blame em'. Rionna do way too much. First she think Ronnie cheating on her, then she think he breaking up with her. Like girl, SHUTUP! Anyways back to lunch.

M: So Londyn I heard you had a chat with Ronnie.

L: (mumbles) and Rionna.

M: And who?

L: and Rionna.

M: (steams up) I'm about to go to jail.

Myline runs to Rionna and Eriana's table and they start arguing.

M: Why are you still talking Rionna?

R: Cause God gave me a mouth to talk so I'm gonna use it.

M: Well if god gave me this fist it's a problem.

R: Popoff then since you big and bad.

M: It's funny that you say that because (punches her in the face) BOP!

Myline punches her five times until Kristopher came and grabbed her.

M: Kris let me go!!!

K: Are you cool?!

M: I'm cool..

K: ok....

Myline goes and attacks this time Eriana and punches her 6 times until security came.

Wait until the next chapter.

Love you guys