Chapter 11

Londyn's POV
A truck swerved in front of us and we avoid it. But then we hit a small tree. Not much damage was done to the car. Thank God. I could have lost not only my life, but the love of my life. I look over at Ronnie who is having a panic attack. I go and tap his shoulder. "Ronnie?" I say concerned. He looks at me and his eyes widen. "Londyn! Thank God you're okay. I thought you were dead." He said picking me up and spins in a circle. "C'mon babe, we have to go check on my mother." I say rushing him to get in the car. He nods and he hops in. The whole car ride was silent. Thinking about my mother, and how I could have died a few moments ago, made me think how life is a terrifying thing. My thoughts were interrupted by Ronnie. "We're here." He says. I run out of the car nervously. I go to the front desk, and the lady asks for my last name. "Alsina." Ronnie and I say in unison. "She's in surgery right now, I'll tell the doctor that you are here. I go and sit down as I put my head in my hands.
Ronnie's POV
I was so mad. Why you ask? I HATE SEEING LONDYN LIKE THIS! She is my life, my world, I don't like babygirl being depressed. Whoever it was that shot her mother, was deadass wrong for that.
I was getting pretty hungry so I go to the snack machine but Londyn stops me. "Ronnie" she says trying to get my attention. "Yes babygirl?" "Where are you going?" "To the snack machine, do you want anything?" "No I'm fine" she sighs. I walk to the snack machine and get hot Cheetos and a Coke. I see Microwavable Thot-Pocket Rionna.
(A/N: Ok that is gonna be her nickname because I was watching Love & Hip Hop monday night and Lil Fizz's Baby Mama called his girlfriend a "Microwavable Thot-Pocket" LMFAOOO I was dying😂. Anyways back to the story.)
Like I was saying until I was rudely interrupted. 😂. I see Rionna. She walk towards me so I walk in the opposite direction. She grabs my wrist but I quickly snatch it away. "Why so feisty?" "Don't you miss me, baby?" "I know you're with that whore of yours." She hit my last. Damn. Nerve. I turn her way and almost slapped the hell out of her.
"Don't you dare call her a damn whore. Knowing damn well she isn't. Now tell me Sugar (her prostitute name), that's what the call in the streets right?, how many men did you sleep with last night?"
She was silent, yup the hoe got what she deserved. "Ronnie, if you think this is over, it's not. I will haunt you and Lond-" "You stupid as hell! Out there sleeping with men older than you and for what!? Lost my love and my respect! You know what lose my number. Also don't come near me or Londyn!" I shouted angrily cutting her off. She was red as hell. I walk off before she said any thing else. Man I hate that bitch.
Londyn POV
While Ronnie was at the snack machine, the surgeon that was performing the surgery on my mother walks over to me. "Are you Londyn?, Jhene Alsina's daughter?" He asks. "Yes I'm her daughter." I say anxiously waiting for the news. "Well it seems to me that she's not gonna make it, I'm sorry. Her blood pressure dropped rapidly, she lost a lot of blood, and her heart is weak." I break down because of the news. I'm losing my mother. What the hell I'm gonna do? Can life get any worse?! "You might want to call your family, friends and anyone else that is close." I hang my head and nod. He walks away. Ronnie walks up to me. "Hey, what's the deeds?" He asks. "She's gonna die Ronnie."
__________________________________________________
Heyyyyyy!
Wow Londyn's mom is dying? I fell bad for her. Always, always, always, tell someone that is special to you that you love them before your time is up.
Trueces✌️