Chapter 14

Londyn's POV
Well. Today I have to go back to jail (school). I hate that school but I have no other choice but to go. Brandyn didn't want to go to school, she's still depressed. Since she's not going to school, imma make breakfast for her. I go down stairs and grab eggs, bacon, and the waffle mix. After I finished making breakfast, I called Brandyn downstairs. We sat down and ate. "Look Brandyn, I think you should go to school." I say breaking the silence. She stops eating and gives me "the look". "Fine. I'll go to school." She sighs. "Yay".
I finish eating and I go upstairs to get ready. My phone buzzes on my porcelain counter which scared me.

New Text Message!
My Prince: Hey babygirl. Want me to pick you up? ❤️
Me: Yeah and babe can you come over now?
My Prince: Yeah Why is everything ok?
Me: yeah I'm lonely.
My Prince: k I'll be over in 20.
I get in the shower for about 15 minutes. I then get out in put on my outfit (pic above or side). After I was finished someone knocked on my room door. I open it and it was Ronnie. "Hey babe" I greeted. "Hey baby" he replies with a smirk. "What?" "Cmere." I go to him and he turns me around. "Close you're eyes." I do as he says. I hear ruffling but I didn't bother to open my eyes. "Ok you can open them now." I open them up and I turn around. He gives me a box and I open it. It was diamond studs. They were beautiful. "Aww thanks babe ,I love you so much!" I give a hug and a kiss. I look in the mirror and apply them to my ears. I was looking fresh to death. I put on my shoes and cat ears. I turn around and realized me and Ronnie were matching. Aye me and the bae got that swag. I giggle a little and he looks up from his phone. "What?" He asks confused. "We're matching." I giggle. He looks down at his outfit and laughs. "Aye but we got that swag." He hits the Bobby Shmurda and I join him. I look at the clock and it was now 8:45. "Hey babe we should get going. Oh and can Brandyn come along?" "Sure." He shrugs. I grab my bag an leave my room. "BRANDYN LET'S GO!" I shout. She leave her room and follows us.
We get into the car and drive to school. We get out and head into the school. Everybody eyed me as usual. But I didn't care I had Ronnie. I went to my locker but when I tried to shut it someone beat me to it. I look over and it was Rionna. Ugh what does she want now? I roll my eyes and cross my arms. "What the hell do you want?" I ask with an attitude. "Didn't I tell you to stay away from Ronnie?" She asked. "Yeah but why in the hell would I listen to you?" "OOHHHH!" Everybody said. "Because your my puppet so sit down on the floor, puppet." She says kinda downing me."Um I rather not. I won't wanna mess up my swag." I say. "You know you're arguing with the queen right?" She says. "Or I'm just arguing with you." Everybody "OOH" 'd again. "Look I gotta go to class. I don't have time for you." I say cutting her off before she actually said something. "I'm not done with you!" She yells."But I'm done with you!" I go to first period which was Math. I sit by Myline as usual. "Hey" I say. "Wasup" she nods at me. I was about to say something before someone tapped my shoulder I look and see who it was. I couldn't believe who I saw. It was Toni. My Bestfriend since the sixth grade until she moved. "Toni fucking Romiti!" I say as I pull her into a hug. "Londyn fucking Alsina!" She says mimicking me. "Wassup girl how you been!?" She asks. "Not so good." "What happened?" "My mom passed a few days back. Her funeral was yesterday." "Girl you lying!" "No she got shot." "Aww girl I'm sorry." She said as she pulled me into a hug. Mr. Bullwick (the math teacher) comes in and starts teaching. I was bored out of my mind so I started texting my baby.
Me: Hey Bae.
My Prince: Hey where r u
Me: In math bored as fuck
My Prince: Awwww my baby is bwored.
Me: shutup
My Prince: ouch look I gtg mrs. witherspoon is staring at me.
Me: ok by babe.
The bell rings and I leave. I soon then bump into somebody.
"Londyn?" I look up. "Tyla?"