Chapter 13

Londyn's POV a few days later...
Well my mom passed a few days ago. My family is even more depressed. Today is her funeral and wake. I'm so not ready to say goodbye to my mom. I love her so much and she will forever be in my heart. Brandyn is so broke down. Of course. She came home to say hello to her mother not goodbye to her mother. Ronnie knocks at the door and I answer. He looks at me and sighs. He must know that I'm really depressed. I sat down next to him and we talked. "The funeral starts at 10:00 and it's only 8:00 so imma go get ready." I say. He nods. Ronnie is really broken too. He loved my mom. While we were arguing at the beginning of the school year, he would come to my mother for advice. He had that mother to son relationship with my mom. I sighed and went to my room and picked out the dress I bought yesterday. It was a blue and white strapless dress and it was cut in front. I know I should be wearing black but my mom said before she died that she wanted us to wear bright colors. She said "Dark colors stand for sorrow and sadness. I want you to wear bright colors because you should be celebrating that god is taking me home.". So I'm making her wish come true. I get in a shower and wash up. Then I apply my robe.I apply my makeup. Then I do my hair. I got it dyed to blonde yesterday. Then I finally apply my dress and accessories. I walk down stairs while Ronnie is staring at me. "Take a picture it will last longer." I say cutting off his thoughts. He blushes in embarrassment and I chuckle. "You're so beautiful." He cooes. "I know" He throws a couch pillow at me. "Ouch love you too!" I yell. "I'm sowwy pwease forgwive me I wuv ju." He says in a child like voice. "Ok your apology is accepted." I laugh. "Yay"
Me and Ronnie were on the couch waiting for my dad and Brandyn. Thirty minutes later they come down stairs and it is now 9:00. We all leave. We all rode in the car together. I didn't want to leave my family alone and I sure didn't want to leave my boyfriend. The whole car ride was silent. Me and Ronnie had a whole conversation, but that was it. Ronnie was crying a little. I straddle him. My poor baby. I put him through this. This year is gonna be a long year for us. I can already see it.
We arrive at the church. Ron's mom, dad, sisters, and brothers were all there. My Aunts: Aunty Mila, My Aunty Marcia, My Aunty Kareema,My Uncle Jahi, My cousins: Ayaina, Roi, Ena, Brin, and Taije,My grandma and granddaddy, Myline, were all here. We go up to the microphone and speak. I sing "Never Would Have Made It." By Marvin Sapp. The funeral was over and we left. All of us went to the repast to say our final goodbyes. We drop our roses and they bury her. Well that's the last time I'll see my mom for now.
__________________________
Hey!
How'd you like this chapter?! It was ok to me.
❤️