Chapter 9

(Londyn's POV)
I look up see...
That's right Rionna
I clench my jaw in disgust.
Well here we go again I'm pretty sure the police is going to show up soon.
"Well well well isn't it the girl who stole my man". She says.
"Rionna. Poor poor Rionna. I didn't take your man cause he's right there. I say pointing at Ramond.
Then I feel a hot slash across my face. I KNOW THIS NIGGA DIDN'T JUST SLAP ME!
I stood there for a second then I punch this nigga in the face.
"Oops, My bad". I say while snickering.
Rionna went to the ground and stared at me with her busted lip.
I left because people were staring at me, I hate being stared at.
I just went into the parking lot waiting for Myline and Brandyn. As I head to the car I feel a presence beginning to form behind me. I turn around and see Ramond with a smirk on his face, looking suspicious. I think he's up to something.
He grabs my waist, covers my mouth with tape, and shoves me in his Jeep.
"This will be the last time you will run away." He said before jamming the needle in my arm which made me dose off.
Ronnie's POV
I was upstairs in my room looking at Londyn's pics on Instagram and I sigh looking at how beautiful she is. Man if she would just give me her love like Rionna never did, my life would be so much better. But it's technically my fault. I should of just gave her the space she needs. I take out my phone, and dial Londyn's number, she gave it to me like a couple months ago.
Once it ringed a man answered.
"Hello? Is Londyn there?"
"She's mine." He said sounding high as the clouds.
"Listen, I don't have time for this just give the phone to Londyn". I say impatiently.
"Ronnie!! Help" She screamed.
"Yeah Ronnie, Help!" He said laughed.
"I DONT KNOW WHATEVER YOURE DOING BUT GIVE THE PHONE TO LONDYN"! I shout as Arianna comes in.
"HELL NAH!" He says mimicking me.
He hangs up. I grab my coat, and keys and head out to find Londyn.
Londyn's POV
I cry as much pain I was in. He punched and kicked me. I get up and change my clothes. Yeah, he let's me change.(pic of outfit above or on side)
Then Ramond comes in and slaps me.
"What the hell Ramond!" I say angrily.
"Did I tell you to get up"? He asked.
"Did I ask to be here"? I say smart making a point.
He grabs the needle again and I head for the window which was open. I gladly make it out and run out of his sight. Then I suddenly get dizzy and pass out.
_______________________
Well guess what day it is....RONS BDAY PARTY! I will update with a surprise.
TRUECES 👍