Cast

Hi this is my first story hope you enjoy.=)

Hi, my name is Londyn Daina Alsina i'm 16 years old and I live in Los Angeles, California and I go to a private school named Niall H. Wesley ( made up) and i have a crush on the cutest boy in school Ronnie Banks. But thing is I don't know if he likes me. You see, I get bullied a lot by two girls Eriana and Rionna because their parents are Chris B and MIla J and when I say they filthy rich I mean FILTHY. so anyway back to me, I have a twin named Brandyn Raina Alsina and she is the coolest girl in the world. I like to hang around her when im mad ar sad and I love her. My mom's name is Jhene and my Dad's name is August and they mean the WORLD to me. i have a bestfriend named Myline and she is my ROD. We have been friends since 6 and now we are seniors in high school. Anyways thats all about me.

Hi, my name is Ronnie Banks I'm 16 years old. you may know me from Vine, Instagram, or Twitter. I go to Niall H. Wesley private school here in Los Angeles, California. I have a crush on Londyn Alsina. She is beautiful. Every time I'm around her she makes me smile for no reason. I have a girlfriend her name is Rionna and she is satan. She bosses me around and she takes my credit card so she can go to the mall. I tried breaking up with her but her father (Chris B) won't let me. I have one best friend , Derek. Anyways that's all about me.

That's all next chapter in one week and all the other part of the cast will be in the next chapter.

Until then, XoXo!