Chapter 33-The feds.

"can I help you?" I ask him the brat in me making a good morning appearance.

"Don't ever do that to us again. That's coming from your man. As in me. I'm your man. The three of us went nuts last night. Con had to pull rank. He demanded we leave you alone. You needed time. Well fuck Rena Dell needs you" he tells me. Pardon me expect him to slam his hand against the wall by my head because honestly I would have deserved it. But he doesn't know, and I can't hold that against him

"Well I pulled rank last night. Today I can be your woman. Last night I was not fit to be around anyone. My mind went nuts. Fuck I really destroyed a lot of shit." I tell him remembering that church looks like.

"Well last night your man needed you. I seen what you did and I get it. I'm a little impressed. Now get your ass in gear and lets go. You need to go back before they show up. Christian is threatening to put you over his knee and spank your ass." he tells me. I know he is not playing games with me.

"him and what mother fucking army. You three need to show some respect. What went down last night was me not killing someone. When I'm like that I need to be alone. I would have raged against anyone and everyone. Con knows. Why do you think he let me. He stood back and made sure I didn't hurt anybody, I didn't really hurt myself.People would get hurt if they stepped in. I seen red" and I'm starting to see pink.

"We all seen red. It was Dell. He told Blaze and I."it's kind of hard for me to find out what to say to this. I feel bad yes, but I also know it would have ended us. And I stand by that decision

"yeah well you guys can control yourselves. Last night I could not. Now I'm calm. I can think. I need a shower. So fallow me back" I tell him heading for my bike. I get on him and make back to the club house in one piece. I got in the back door and head for Dell's room.
Its locked and I use my key. He is sleeping. I get naked and climb in bed next to him. I kiss him. He slowly wakes up. When he is awake enough to hear me and know what I'm saying I start "I'm sorry. So sorry. I lost it last night. I seen somethings that I never want to see again. I'm sorry I left but I had to. Please understand. Last night I needed to let my rage go. Last night I was acting as the president of the club who found out some bad shit. Now I can be your fiancee if you will still have me". I see the dark circles under his eyes. He pulls me into him, and then pulls me back at arm's length. Kind of sniffing his nose like someone may have farted.

"babe we can talk but you stink like nasty dog. You need to shower." he takes my hand and leads me into the shower and takes care of me. I should be taking care of him. I left him when he needed me most but I stick by my actions. I would have ended up fucking things up. After were both cleaned and dressed I head towards the swing. He grabs us coffee and donuts and we eat. Instead of me laying down. I reverse it. I need to be strong for him. When he is ready he talks. "I get why you did what you did. I'm not mad at all. I know you. Sometimes you just need to get your anger out then your productive. That's not the first time you have put something threw those windows. Fuck we keep a set on hand now. James doesn't get it and neither does Christian. They looked as you leaving us when instead you looking out for us. What would have happened if Chris tired to pull his macho shit?"

"we would probably not be together this morning. I'm pretty damn sure of it?"because I would have said some s***, just because I'm mouthy. It would have been nasty, and I may not have been able to control that part.

"exactly. Your mouth and anger would have gotten the best of you. So you took your time and did you. I'm down with that. I did the same thing. I wiped the computers."he's smart ever so smart.

"what did you do for you?"this is going to be hard and he needs to do something. He can't forget about him. But that's Dell.

"i slept."the simple honesty that comes from him is refreshing.