Chapter 43- Sturgis

During the last night at Sturgis I'm called up on stage. The MC was calling up random presidents. My turn. I planned to have fun with this.

"So tell us are you really the president?"

"what does my patch say?"turning around and showing off my patches. Each one a sense of pride. Something I've earned, something I'd be willing to give my life for.

"it says so. So whats it like running a club as a woman?"

"the only difference I would say is that our tampon budget is a littler bigger" he laughs. I'm dressed to kill. Black leather pants. Black Forseti tank that is cut off and shows some of my cleavage.. My Cut. Black boots with heals. Orange Harley earrings. I'm wearing a orange bandanna with Hammer on it.

"Word is there is something different about you."

"sense we covered the fact that I'm a president with tits you must be talking about my men."

"i'm thinking that might be what. Men come up here." a few moments later my guys are up on stage. I turn around to look at them and am wet. There all standing with there arms crossed. There feet shoulder width apart. There all in there Cuts with black jeans and black shirts. Dells shoulder length black hair is sexy as fuck. He is the smallest muscle wise but is still impressive. His eyes dark. His expression is almost shy. Next is James. Blond hair, crew cut. Baby blues to match a baby face with dimples. A smirk on his face. Almost a smile. Then comes Mr. Bad Ass himself. Dark hair in a mans cut, dark facial hair, trimmed neat. Dark glasses that he takes off. Lots of tattoos. Muscled but not not as much as James. His eyes a bright green. He has the look that if you fuck with him your going to not get up.

"these would be my men. Ladies come on. You cant tell me that you want to be me in shoes right now. All three of these men are in my bed every night" and I dance around them a little.

"i see a prospect. How does that work"

"Just fine just ask the neighbors but lets show you Prospect take off your shirt. The ladies wanna see how fine you really. Make it good" I know my ass is going to feel it later. I'm in trouble. He gives me a look but does what he is asked. I hold his cut. He takes off his shirt and flings it to me. I take it. "turn around prospect. The ladies wanna look at what they cant have. There are plenty of ladies in Bikinis. Showing skin. Ladies let me hear you if you wanna see all of my men shirtless." the ladies go wild.

"Apollo. Can you give them a show?" he says nothing but hands me his cut. Then his shirt. He undoes the top button of his jeans hinting at what I know would make a woman green with envy and the ladies scream.

"Now Mr shy one I know your body is to die for. Care to show the chicks what only I get touch and lick"

Dell makes a show out of it. He makes me laugh. His shirt is flung into the front row.

"So now that you all have seen whats mine lets get back to the interview."

"thanks for that Rena. Your the best guest we have had all day. So whens the wedding?"

"Well week before Stugis next year is the plan. We going to come out here all the way from Cali to spend our honeymoon with you."

"Thats nice. Please hit me up. I want you back on stage with me. I notice you only have one ring on your finger. Explain."

James steps forward and takes my mic. "lets make that two" he drops to one knee. "Rena, the love of my life. i made it clear that your my woman. Lets make it official. Will you marry me, be my wife. Make me the happiest man here tonight" he holds a ring. Its a white gold band with diamonds all the way around with a single red ruby.

"James if you don't kiss me right now your going to be in your boxers before we leave the stage and That's a hell yeah" I get that kiss.

"Congrats. So ladies another one bites the dust. If looks are anything to go by she will have a third one by Christmas. Everyone raise a glass to Rena, Dell, Apollo and Blaze. That wedding is going to be one hell of affair."

"Well hit me up. We got room if you like to camp. northern Cali is amazing. Thank you all for being a part of this" I tell them.

"Btw im claiming her. Just to make that clear." James say. He turns around and drops his pants. Property of Rena is written across his ass.

"well if that aint something. Have fun and thanks Apollo for making half the ladies wet. I'm sure there men owe you a drink"

James pulls his pants up and sweeps me off my feet and carries me off the stage. I get so many congrats. Were bought way too many shots. I barely make it to our cabin. I was told the next morning that I was a little loud. Well when your men make you scream its a great thing. I'm not even going to lie. I got laid. It was amazing. The whole wanting to try one cock in each whole. Definitely need to do that again