Chapter 24- Pretending to be her.

Tough shit. Scott needs to be ridden and I need to feel him between my legs. My first man. He never gives me shit at long as I treat him well and trust me honey I do. No cheap gas for my baby. He gets the best. The best parts, the best tires, the best of everything.
A quick trip threw drive threw and off we go. We fallow Blaze to a small shack in the middle of the mountains. We sit on the blanket that Blaze grabs from inside and we talk. We figure out a way to lure him in.
Me. I'm the bait. I'm similar in build to Daria. I am going to borrow some of her clothes and drive her car around for a few days. Stop at the places they used to hang. Wear sunglasses and such. Just make myself known. Daria is going to text a former friend and tell her where she is staying and then were going to pray that asshole tries something. I will never be alone. At least one of the guys will be there with me but I have to appear to to be her.

Going to be hard to act stupid and docile and weak. I'm none of those but what ever. I get to be in Blazes house with out that bitch. I'm excited. He has a hot tub. I plan to use it. We start tonight. She will be at the club. Under lock down. I will have her phone. This should be fun. Blaze meets with her to get her settled and to get her car and phone after she texts the chick. I get Scott loaded because I want him out of the weather. Grab my shit and take off in her car. I get to Blazes and go threw her clothes. She dresses like a hoe most the time and those things will not work for me. I have ink so I need to wear things that cover it up. I curse her more. I love my ink. I also cant wear my Cut. I hand it over to Dell. I feel naked with out it.

Phase one starting. I don't actually talk to people. Just wave. I'm wearing long ass fake nails and a fake smile to go with it. I even have a fake tan thanks to a can of spray and James. I feel like fake barbie. Blaze owes me for this. I alter my voice when ever I need to. Thank god were both dark haired cause there is no way in hell I am going blonde. I drive by the few places in town then head back to Blazes place. I know ConMan is upstairs. He walked in threw the woods. I make us dinner. He has to stay out of sight of any windows so I make myself a plate and bring it upstairs. I hand it to him and chill while he eats. I go back downstairs for seconds. Thank god I made a bunch. Con can eat. I head towards the bathroom to message the guys. My cell is stashed in there just in case. There are no windows. I sit on the toilet lid as I text the guys.

I miss you all.

I miss you too babe-J

Don't get used to this, when this is over were gonna do something fun- C

What kind of fun?

You-C

You're a perv.

Only for you-C

Yeah. Dell I need some more of your baking.

I need more of your mouth-J

Guys when we get back to home I'm taking our lady for a few a few days so plan to not see her-D

I'm cool with that as long as I get a weekend-B

Same.-J

Well you three better chill because when I get back the club needs me. I'm thinking of cutting our trip short so we can hit Sturgis. Thinking of getting a few prospects to trailer Scott to . Not that I cant ride that far but its june. Stergis is August. I don't have the time. So I will fly out . I have to make this one. We have our first application for a charter club. I want to spend the week with the possible new members.

Yeah this is big-D

That's what she said-J

Really?

Had to babe. You know I got what you want-J

You all have what I want. Lets be honest.

Are you wet-C.

Omg I'm not telling you.