chapter 41- Horny as hell.

Dinner is amazing. The steak melts in my mouth. Dell made me gravy. The best part of molten lava cake. I'm stuffed. By the time its done I'm in pain again. A lot of it. I make it up stairs and into my room with out passing out. I find my bottle of pills. The green ones and take two. I let the guys know what is going on.
NoNo comes up and lays next to me in my bed. She is a great woman. I love her. She kisses my forehead and rubs my back and soon I pass out. I wake up alone. I check my phone. Its only eleven and I'm starving again. The pills give me the munchies, Go figure. Weed and munchies. I walk down stairs a little shaky. I find the guys playing pool. James back to me. I put my finger to my lips to tell Dell not to say anything. I reach my arms around him from behind and slip my hand down his pants touching his cock. "whats going on big boy" I say. He stops mid strike and stills "don't tell my woman but your hands feel good. If you give me a chance ill show you big boy" he says. I remove my hand and he turns around and picks me up. My legs around him. "I think your woman needs you to prove it" I tell him. Those pills always make me horny. Now at least I have three men to take care of my needs. No more bob for me. "and I will when your back is better." "how about you put your cock to use." I demand. "if your determined to get some them I'm determined to help". "I'm fine with that but you feed me first. I'm staving. Put me down first though. I need to say hello to my other men. Then I'm all yours but only if you take me for ice cream. I'm dying for some." I tell him.

"guys I'm hungry and want ice cream. Do either of you care is Apollo and I take off for a few hours. I promise to bring my pills." I ask Dell and Christian. They nod and give me kisses. James comes back with pants and pads for me. Along with shoes and my pills.

"Babe when we get back you take a bath with me? I need your strong arms around me? We need some time" I whisper to Dell. "I demand it. You in my arms. Sounds like fun. Bring me back cookie dough. Please? I love you. Take your time. You need this. Tomorrow were going to the farm. Just the four of us. We leave on Sunday. Saturday party. Just because the club could use some fun." "sure love. Any thing for you. I love you. You know right?" he kisses me and cups my ass. I want to fuck him right there but I don't. the bathtub.

Christian has his arms out next. I walk into them. "tomorrow night I'm yours. Plan something. We go out. I have you to myself. Not as a prospect but as my man. I need you. Maybe some under the stars sex?" "Damn woman. I'm hard just thinking of it. Ill see you in a few hours. Ill be in our bed. Just so you know I'm moving out of my room. Into our room. Were together. I love you. You don't have to bring me anything cause I want whats between your legs. Not for me to eat but for my cock to eat. He is craving what you got" I just laugh. He means it. I feel it. He kisses me then hands me off to James.

Hand in hand we head towards my truck. I guess its our truck. Its kinda nice thinking that. He lifts me in and hands me my purse. He gets in and starts it.

"so if you could be anything what would you be?" I ask him.

"your husband"

"that you can be. What as career?"

"i suppose I would be a EMT or paramedic." I'm astounded. I can see him doing it too.

"why not go for it then?"

"cause I have the club, I have you. I need to be making money. I need to help support you." he tells me. Shit

"do you realize that I don't need supporting. James do it. We could use that stuff around the club. ConMan knows a bunch of shit but not everything. Lets check into. The club will pay for it because its something we need."

"the club or you Rena. I cant let you do that. I have to be a man. Its important to me to stand on my own two feet"

"the club. I get it James. I'm not throwing my money around. If that was the case don't you think I would buy you a new bike or truck or what ever else you wanted? The club paid for Wiz to get his cdl. Why? Because that could come in handy. It has paid for a bunch of classes. What about Q? she took some psychology courses. So lets check into it. I want you to be happy. Always James. Being my man is great but that is only party of. I have the rescue. Dell has the marshal shit and cooking. Christian has well right now he is in limbo. Being a prospect does not leave much time for shit. You know that. He may not be able to come with us tomorrow."