Chapter 39-Back against a wall.

"ConMan can you see the ladies out. James grab Rena a shirt. She is heading for the ER. Her back has locked up again. This comes first. Christian find NoNo and get the keys to her car. Its going to be easiest to get in and out of. Rena it will be OK. I'm here." I'm scared. The last time this happened I was in the hospital over night. I call my doctor and let her know whats going on. she tells me to come to her office instead. Once I'm dressed Dell carries me to NoNo's car. I sit in the front seat and I'm getting shaky from the pain. I lean my head back and start counting. By the time we get to the doctors I am sweating and going to puke. They don't have us wait when they see me. I am not able to walk.

I grab for the garbage can and empty my belly. Thank god there is not a lot in there. My doctor comes in just as Dell is sitting down with me.

"holy shit Rena. What the hell is going on?" she says. That my doc. She is to the point. I can barely talk.

"my back. I cant move much. Pain. So much pain. Help" by now the tears are coming down my face. I'm paralyzed from my neck to my ass. My back is spasiming.

"i can see. Are you pregnant by any chance"

"she has her period" Dell tells her.

"OK can we get her laid down on her belly. Pull up her shirt. I'm going to give her a shot. If you don't like needles don't look. Its going to suck. I'm going to do one to numb and the larger one with pain meds. You may loose feeling in you legs a little. A nerv block should help at least enough so she can talk to me. Rena you OK with this." I nod. Anything to get it to stop.

Dell moves me on to the table and it takes a moment before I can roll over. I motion to James and Christian. They each take a hand and Dell bends down and gets face to face with me. He talks to me about the making me dinner. I smile. That man knows the way to my heart. i feel the cold swipe of the alcohol then a pinch. Then pressure and some pain. It takes my breath away but with in thirty seconds I cant feel shit. I moan. It feels amazing.

I go to sit up but I get dizzy and almost fall off the table. Christian stands behind me and I lean against him.

"So MRI. Rena you have done this before. Anything that has changed?" Doc asks.

"yeah my back got fucked with. I cant tell you how but it did. Its been twice as bad" I tell her.

"you know you we were talking surgery before. Now I'm guessing its scheduling."

"No spinal fusion. I need to be able to ride."

"that's why I'm not doing it. I'm going to send you over to a spine center. They have this new treatment that is same day and that means Scott gets to be your man. Lets get that MRI and let me look at ti. When ever your ready. BTW I know Dell but who are the others. I need to put them in your chart if you want them to know info?"

"Christian, James meet Doc. Doc meet my boyfriends."

"nice one Rena. Three hotties. Good for you. Must be the reason you want birth control." i nod.

I get the MRI done and its not long before Doc is back.

"shit sister you really messed it up. Pinched nerve and herniated disk. Nothing too bad but it explains the pain. I'm going to get this sent over. Tuesday be there at nine. Stay off Scott or any of his friends. I'm going to prescribe pain meds. Also heat pads. Cold pads. Baths. The tens. Your green pills and tea. Also I would be laying off sex for a few days. How long you looking for as far as birth control?"

"a year" I tell her.

"or less" James says.

"so the shot would be a great idea for you. Your busy. No pills. Lasts three months."

"good deal. Admit it Doc you just want to stab me."

" a little Rena. Just a little bit." she leave then comes back and rolls up the sleeve on my shirt and I look away. I fucking hate needles. The god damn thing stings. I am able to walk out but I'm shuffling. The guys get me into the car. I end up in the back laying with my head on Christians lap.

"I'm so sorry guys. I feel so weak." I say. I'm so tired.

"babe what do you want for dinner? Anything you want I will make" Dell asks

"easy. Fillet, baked potatoes, cream cheese sweet potatoes, and chocolate for dessert. Any chocolate. Corn on the cob too. Or cornbread with honey butter".

"easy meal for me to make. Do you mind if we stop no. Ill take James and Christian can stay with you" he tells me.

"OK. I need a blanket. I'm cold" I tell them. We stop and James gets out and comes back with a soft blanket. He covers me from my neck to my feet. I thank him and he tells me its nothing for his woman.

"Dell can you use my phone to text the club. Please tell me your making enough for them. Make the prospects help you. Please? I will lay on the couch in the great room." I ask him. Christian reaches in my back pocket and hand over my phone. He puts his hand back in my pocket and I'm happy. I know he is going to have to help Dell and that's cool. James will stay with me. I'm not used to be out of commission. I mean I'm accident prone but shit not like this.

Dell and James get out of the car when we get to the grocery store. I roll over on my back and look up.

"babe, what if I cant ride anymore or do what I do for the club? What if this makes having kids harder? My mind wont shut off. Help me?"

"i know all the what ifs. No matter what were by your side. The club will understand. They all knew your back was fucked. This is going to make it better. What do you mean help you?" he asks.

"I'm horny but we cant do that. Or so she says. If I'm not in pain I'm doing it. At least James is doing it. I'm a little icked about the period thing but if he wants to I guess I'm down."

"you think he is the only one who wants you?" he asks. His hand sliding down the front of my pants.

"your going to get finger friendly with me here?" I ask him.

"babe fingers wash. Your horny. I'm your man. I take care of it. So open those legs and enjoy."

Boy do I. he makes me scream his name more then once. Thank god NoNo keeps baby wipes in her car. Going to kiss her for that. Each time I came his smile got bigger and bigger. He cleans us both up and stuffs the wipes in a garbage can. It takes the guys some time to get what they need and after the pussy play Christian and I look up shit for our home. Mainly his garage. We decide on having it fully functional. Like a professional set up. He tells me he would love to open his own custom shop. Its what he used to do. I tell him to do it.

I want to give each of the guys a wedding present. I know its a long ways off but all this talk of the future has me thinking but where I'm heading. Well the piece of property that separates the club from No boundaries just went on the market. i want to put it to vote. Not that I have to but so vote is not the right word. Maybe let them know my plans. I'm not sure exactly what I'm thinking. I know that I want to expand. I want to give the gods a home that is better for them. More Africa like. Less metal box. Same with the wolf dogs. I don't want a zoo. I want to make it so that kids can come but its more of learning thing. More of the approach that thees animals belong in the wild not in a place like this. Also a place where people who were abused can come and work with the dogs and cats and snakes if they want. They can feel unconditional love. Like what Dell felt with Mrs. Altomo. I want to do a two pronged approach. First kill the mother fuckers that do this kind of shit. Second help the healing process of the victims. I have more money then I would ever need. Lets put it to use.

Christian and I talk about that stuff too. He tells me he wants to see me in action some time. I shake my head. That's not going to happen. Dell and James come back loaded with two carts. I know James he is like a kid in a candy store. When he gets in he hands me a bag. He got me legos. Two sets. A house and a motorcycle. I cant help but laugh. That's James for you. He tells me we can do them together. He hands me another bag. Tells me I'm going down. He got me a RC truck then hold up one for himself. Mine is red. His is blue. I'm so kicking his ass