What's happening? - Raphael

As much as you generally were strong and healthy, you knew something was off almost immediately, before you body itself had realized it. You rarely were sick, but when you were, it always was a nasty sight. You assumed what you were going through was a bad cold, but the symptoms weren't really matching with how a normal cold was. You menstruation had been off-date and your body had begun to ache the weirdest of places. Even your head seemed to be a little feverish when you touched it. A lot of things had been of recently, but you chose to ignore it and hope it'd go away soon.

Not having told Raph anything about your ill-feeling, the two of you as usually after lunch used the dojo as a gym to train. While your hubby was doing a row of push-ups, you did some solo shadow-boxing. At the beginning of your training session your punches had been powerful and devoted, but as you kept going, you could feel a slight pain startwd to form in your belly and your punches turned into mere lashes.

"489, 490, 491.." Raph counted for every time he lighed himself off the ground with ease. Much contradicting from you, he seemed to have gained even more energy compared to when you had begun. "496, 497, 498..."

You could feel a trace of sweat slowly find its way down your features, but this time you were certain it wasn't the workout you could blame. Without even needing a mirror, you were certain that your cheeks had turned scarlet, seeing as how feverish you felt. Whether or not Raph had finished his warmup, you weren't sure, but quickly you noticed that the counting had ended. Forcing yourself out of the clouds, you surprised found Raph beside you, while his gaze studied you doubtfully.

Gulping down a lump, which was stuck in your throat, you mustered up a casual look. "What is it? Getting distracted, 'cause I'm too hot?"

Seeming not to buy your joke Raph, still with a serious look plastered to his featured, replied: "Are you alright? You seem hot in literal terms."

"Whatever tough-guy." You rolled your eyes and were about to continue your boxing, when he caught your wrist. Before you could reach, your eyes widened as you startled were pulled closer by Raph.

He rested a hand upon your forehead and grumbed annoyed. "(Y/n), you're hiding stuff from me. You're having a fever, aren't you?"

"N-Not really..."

"(Y/n)-..."

Before you could protest further, a abrupt pang of pain went through your abdomen. Yelping, you shrunk to the floor and hugged your belly tightly. Like a cramp from what you could expect under a period the pain continued to come in waves, making you whimper.

"What's wrong? (Y/n)!" Raph puzzled worried.

'"I-It hurts..." you simply spoke, hugging yourself.

'That's enough. You're going straight to bed," he demanded. Carefully picking you off the floor, Raph carried you upstairs, all the while cradling you soothingly to distract tyou from the pain.

This surely couldn't be a normal cold.

What was happening to you?