09.

I go into this game knowing I will probably win. Even though I'm playing with Daniel.

Caroline starts, "Never have I ever gone skinny dipping"

Literally every one of the boys puts down a finger. Caroline and I look at each other in shock.

"They definitely skinny dipped together," Caroline laughs. And then the room is filled with mine and Caroline's laughs and the boys yelling noooooo.

"Okay my turn," Daniel says, and it's clear we aren't going in any real order, "Never have I ever cheated on a test."

Everyone puts a finger down and Caroline and I look each other guiltily. Caroline was Valedictorian and the only way I made it through high school was by cheating off her. But it was a mutual thing, even though I clearly benefited more.

"Never have I ever been in a relationship," I say. Everyone is down for the count and I'm the only one with four fingers still standing.

"Woah, what? For real?" Zach says.

I nod and suddenly feel embarrassed.

"This game isn't fair!" Jack yells. I shush him quickly and we move on the the next question.

"Never have I ever mispronounced apocalypse," Jonah says laughing.

"That's targeting!" Zach says and pouts. He's down to one finger now.

"Never have I ever broken a table!" Zach goes. Now we are all laughing and Jonah and Zach are the only ones with one left. Caroline puts down a finger and tells the story of the time she broke the table during an intense game of beer pong.

"Never have I ever sent a flirty text to my mom," Corbyn goes.

Jack slumps, "That was one time."

I still have four, Daniel has three, Caroline ans Corbyn have two.

"Never have I ever dropped out of high school," Jack says looking at Zach.

Zach pushes Jack over. And of course that escalated into wrestling. I take the pillow Daniel had and throw it at the two of them. They stop, or at least I thought they did. When they situate themselves again Zach shoves Jack's head. I point my finger at the two of them. Mom friend is coming out.

They hold up their hands and puppy dog face.

The game keeps going and the questions get a little riskier, but I'll keep that to myself. Moral of the story is: I won. Shocker.

A/N;
Lol I know I said I would update quicker but for some reason this chapter I felt so uninspired. I couldn't think of what I wanted to write so I apologize for how short it is 😂.
I know what I want to happen next so I really do plan on updating sooner!!!! Erin and Lauren y'all better hold me to it 😬