Chapter 1: Dating site

Jimin's POV

"Hey Jiminie! You missed me?" Tae screamed as he jumped onto me once I opened the door. "Yah Tae! Get off me! You are heavy!" I struggled out of his grip as I closed the door. It has been two days since I last saw Tae as he was having a sleepover at Hoseok's house. For the past two days, I kept getting spammed by Tae through text, telling me that I shouldn't stay single any longer and that I needed someone to take care of me since I would slip into my little space once in a while. Which was true, as for the two whole days of Tae not hanging out with me, I was in my little space and was afraid since I was alone and no one could take care of me.

"Hey Jiminie! Now that I think about it, why not I help create an account for you on a dating site so that you can find someone who can love and take care of you! And don't worry I won't mention about you being a little since it would be more interesting for that person to find out..." he smirked as I shook my head in disbelief. "No Tae...I don't think that person will even stay once he find out that I'm a little...he would probably be disgusted by it and would run away..." I replied.

"Oh don't worry Jiminie! Just trust me!"
"Uhh fine!"
Tae then took my phone and started typing away happily.

Taehyung's POV

When he agreed, I immediately took his phone and started setting up an account for him.

Name: Park Jimin
Age: 22
About: Contemporary dance instructor at Seoul Dancing School. Loves caramel macchiato, cats and bunnies.

After I finished setting up his account, I gave him back his phone and told him to wait for a message that will come soon since no one can resist his cuteness. He then scoffed and rolled his eyes, leaning back on the couch while I took out my phone and texted Hoseok.

Me:
Hey babe, I'm done setting up Jimin's account. What about you? You done setting up his account?

Hobi ❤️:
Oh hey baby, I'm still setting up his account here. Don't worry and just wait for something to happen. I'm totally not giving up our plan once we set the both of them up.

Me:
Ok then but be quick!

I then placed my phone on my lap as I turned the tv on and watch a random Korean drama that was on right now while Jimin just stares at the ceiling like a dead person.

Hoseok's POV

I was still setting up Jungkook's account on the dating site, on his phone, with him watching at the side.