Chapter 4: Finally...

Jungkook's POV

I woke up hearing knocks on the front door and as I opened my eyes, I realised that Jimin was not beside me. I then made my way to the front door as I saw Jimin was talking to someone after he opened it. "Baby, who is it?" He then looked at me shocked before blushing. I then looked at the two 'guests' who were equally as shocked but they immediately started squealing and jumping around as they closed the front door.

"Hobi-ah, did you hear how Kook called Jiminie? He literally called him baby!!! Omg!! Also, finally you guys get together...ever since the both of you started to get to know each other more, me and Hobi can see how whipped the both of you are for each other and we have been waiting so long for this day to happen...and it FINALLY did! I'm so proud of you guys..." Taehyung said as he hugged Hobi tightly, kissing his cheek and giving him a smile.

"Aish! Stop squealing Alien hyung! You are gonna hurt my baby's ears!" I shouted as I backhugged Jiminie and kissed his ears, earning more squeals from Alien hyung...
I then saw Jimin blushed as he turned around to jump onto me, wrapping his arms around my neck and his legs around my waist. He then mumbled to me with his little voice, "Kookie... Minnie is shy...can you bring Minnie back to our room?" I then mumbled an ok as I kissed his forehead and walked to our room, telling the two hyungs to not disturb us.

Taehyung's POV

Once Kook brought Chim to their room and close and locked the door, I turned to Hobi and squealed somemore.
"Omg Hobi-ah!! T-They are the cutest couple ever!! Omg...I'm so glad that we decided to bring them together!"
"Babe, calm down please...stop squealing too much and being so excited, you might faint from lack of oxygen cause you are practically holding your breath while doing so."
"Hey babe, should we just leave the both of them alone in the house? I mean, since we had seen them and they looked quite healthy and happy, we should just let them be in their own world and give them some privacy. Also, it's best that I move in with you and Kook can move in with Chim, so that they can always be together! Same goes for the both of us!"
"Hmm...ok then babe, we will talk to them about it tomorrow. For now, I think we should tell them that we are leaving, I mean, being that I had known Kook for years, he should be having trouble fighting the urge to just pounce on Jimin and mark him all over, letting everyone know that Jimin is his..." I then smirked as I nodded and went to their room, telling them that we are leaving. After hearing an 'Ok, bye hyungs!", I left with Hoseok, smirking as we made our way back to Hoseok's house.

Jimin's POV

After Kookie brought me in our room and placed me down on the bed, he then went to the door to close and lock it as he made his way back. He layed on the bed and closed his eyes as he started to fake snore. I pouted and slapped his chest as I wanted Kookie's attention.
"Aww...my baby~ You want my attention don't you? Come cuddle with me then, Minnie-ah." I then scoot closer to Kookie and layed my head on his chest with my arms wrapped around his waist as he gently pat my head.

After a few minutes, I heard a knock on the door and heard Tae's voice. "Kook, Chim, me and Hobi are gonna leave now! Have fun and bye guys!" Kookie then replied and soon we heard the front door opening and closing, telling us that they had already left. I then though of an idea as I sat on Kookie's lap, bouncing on him as I was feeling excited.

"Kookie! Minnie wan playtime! Play with Minnie, Kookie!! Pwease!" I whined as I continued bouncing on his lap.

Jungkook's POV

After the hyungs left, Jiminie suddenly got up and sat on my lap, with his ass placed right on top of my crotch as he started bouncing while whining, asking me to play with him.
"M-Minnie, stop b-bouncing..." I growled as I felt my member hardening.