Chapter 8: Min-kyu...?

-Time skip(Jikook are now back to work)-

Jimin's POV

"Bye Kookie! See you after work!" I said as I kiss him on the cheek.

"Bye my baby hyungie~ I will miss you so much!! Love you baby!! See you later!" He said as he hugged me tightly and peck my lips.

"Love you too bunny!"

I then watched him skip his way down the hallway and into his room as the students who were waiting outside his room, followed him in.

A few minutes later, a few of my students came in and I greeted them with a smile.

"Great to see you guys again!! Ok let me take the attendance! Naeun, Eunji, Junmyeon, Sejin and Jiyeon!! Great!! Everyone's here!! Let's start shall we?"

"Yes seonsaeng-nim!"

I then lead all my students into the center of the dance room after I close the door. I then begin the stretch routine that we did every time before we start dancing.

-An hour later-

"Yes! Great! One and two an- wow! Great job Naeun and Jiyeon! Eunji, Junmyeon and Sejin, you guys did great too but you have to maintain a good posture and feel the music as much as possible!! Ok and stop!! Take a 10 minutes break everyone!" All the 5 11-year olds then made their way to a corner where their water bottles are at and started gulping it down.

-After the dance session ended-

"Bye everyone!" Everyone left after they saw their parents outside waiting for them except for Sejin.

"Oh! Sejin-ah! Where are your parents?"

"Seonsaeng-nim! My dad told me he would come pick me up along with my big sister! But he didn't tell me he was going to be late..."

"Don't worry Sejin-ah! Seonsaeng-nim will stay here with you till they come ok?"

"Ok!"

After about 5 minutes, I was standing near my bag and drinking water when I heard the door open and a quite familiar deep voice that I knew too well, came in...

"Sejin-ah!! Appa and noona is here!"

"Appa! Noona!" I heard Sejin scream excitedly.

"Bye seonsaeng-nim!!"

I then turned around and said bye and that's when HE shot his head up. Our eyes met and widened. I... knew it... it's HIM...

"Min-kyu...?"

Sejin and his noona then looked at the both of us confused. HE then turn to them and spoke.

"Sejin, Haemi, take this money and go get some drinks from the vending machine and wait for Appa at the building's entrance ok? Appa needs to speak to seonsaeng-nim for a while."

"Ok Appa!" Both of them said as they walked out of the room, leaving me and HIM alone.

"J-Jimin... how are you?" HE asked...

"Wow! How am I? HOW AM I??!!! WHAT BULLSHIT IS THIS??!!! You broke me!! You broke me and then you can still ask me how am I?!! Well thanks to you, I'm not who I was years ago!! The words you said to me is still in my head and I don't think I will forget it till the day I die!!! What was wrong with you?!!! Did you really love me then? I loved you years ago but what did you do?!! When I was telling you about the situation I have, you just look at me with a disgusted face, and do you remember what you said?!! You said that I was disgusting, a worthless pig and that you didn't really love me, that you were just gonna use me to satisfy your needs until I told you my secret that made you change your mind completely!!! Do you even know how much it hurts Kim Min-kyu?!!! My feelings for you were gone the moment you insulted me and now I hate you A LOT!! I will still hate you no matter what bullshit you are gonna say to me!! I will NEVER forgive you because you broke who I was supposed to be!!! The REAL ME!!" I screamed as angry tears ran down my face.