Chapter 6: My cute little baby

-A week later-

Jungkook's POV

These days, my baby has been in his little space quite often but I'm not gonna complain... it's just so damn adorable! Oh! Also, I had to set some rules for my baby since he might misbehave sometimes... here are the rules...

1. Always listen to what daddy says
2. Do not disobey daddy and always respect him if not there will be spanking, no cuddles or no paci
3. When being spanked, if it is too much to handle and you want daddy to stop, the safeword is Blue
4. Always tell daddy if you are slipping into little space whenever in public
5. Always tell daddy if he hurt you or if you feel sad or angry about something

Yes... I know, I'm weird... but this is the least I should do to make sure my baby won't misbehave and be a good boy. Of course these rules would only apply to him when he is a little but not when he is a big boy.

"K-Kookie! Daddy! Come hwre! M-Minnie wan cuddles!~" I then chuckled as I ran to the room after I heard my baby's cute voice calling for me. Once I walk into the room, he saw me and showed me his cute little eye smile as he giggled and made grabby hands at me... Aish... my cute little baby~

I then walk towards him and picked him up as he wrapped his arms and legs around me. I peck his nose, cheeks and lips as I snuggled into his neck, enjoying his strawberry scent that made me even more addicted to him. He then giggled. "Kookie! Why are you snuggling my neck? It tickles!" He slipped out of his little space already as he spoke in his cute, big boy voice. I then place the both of us down on the bed and lay my head on his stomach, giving it kisses as we both drifted to sleep.

-2 hours later-

Jimin's POV

I woke up and saw that I was tightly secured in Kookie's arms which was around my waist. I then wiggled around and soon got out of his now loosened grip. I then went to the living room and sat on the sofa and thought about what I should do since I was bored and it was now 2pm. I started slipping into little space and thought about breaking one of the rules and have Kookie spank me... yes... I hate to admit but I like it when Kookie inflicts some pain on me, not to the point of feeling numb but to the point of feeling the electric shocks running throughout my body, making me shiver even at the thought of it.

I then switched on the tv as I heard shuffling coming from the room.
"Baby? Baby?! Where are you?!" He then came into the living room and heave a sigh of relieve after seeing me on the sofa watching tv... I was pretending though...
"Baby~ Come here! Come to Kookie! Come to Daddy!~ Let me cuddle you and give you kisses!" I then ignored him as he suddenly stood in front of me, blocking my vision from the tv.
"Excuse me... can you pwease move away? Minnie is watcwing tv!" I said in a rude tone as I shifted to the side and continued watching tv.
"Wh- Baby? Hello?! Baby?! Baby!! Stop ignoring me! Park Jimin! I'll give you 10 seconds, you better stop ignoring me and come cuddle with me if not you get spankings! 10... 9... 8... 7... 6... 5... 4... 3... 2... 1! That's it!!" He then turned off the tv and picked me up like a sack, throwing me over his shoulder as he brought me back into the room, locking the door after.

~Mature content ahead~

He then threw me on the bed and glared at me... which... turned me on because an angry Kookie is soooooo hot!!
"Daddy... Minnie is bad boy... give me spankies daddy~" I said as I leaned over at the edge of the bed, lifting my ass high enough and wiggled it, trying to get him to spank me hard. His glare soon turned into a smirk as he caress my ass cheek with his big hands as I moaned... only to let out a big scream as he landed his other hand on my other ass cheek, making me scream from the pleasure I felt from the pain which was now coursing through my hips, to my spine, making me tremble and wanting more...