Chapter 7: Pub

Taehyung's POV

It has been a few days since I saw Jimin and Jungkook... I kinda miss them... Oh! I can ask them to go to the pub with me and Hobi tonight! I mean... Jimin loves to drink but he is trying to cut down on it too... well, once in a while would be fine right? Plus, Jimin won't even get drunk easily, he was always the only sober one whenever we went to the pub with our group of friends which we rarely contact anymore. He can drink like a bottle of vodka and still be sober...like how can someone do that?!

Oh! I almost forgot... since last week, I had moved to live with Hobi as Jungkook moved to live with Jimin. When I had mentioned this idea to them, they were so happy about it that I felt so 'hurt' at that point in time.

"Hey Hobi~"

"Yes babe?" He replied as I was lying on his chest with him playing with my hair.

"I'm thinking of inviting Jimin and Jungkook to the pub with us tonight... would you be ok with it?"

"Of course!! I miss them too you know... I want to fanboy at their sweetness with each other too!!"

"*chuckles* I know right? They are just so sweet with each other that I'm already used to it... kind of... anyway, I'm glad that Jimin found someone that can take good care of him and treat him like how he deserves to be treated..."

"Jimin has come a long way I could say... in the past, the guy that confess to Jimin asked him to be his boyfriend, and Jimin agreed because he had a crush on him too. And obviously, Jimin had to tell him about him being in little space and needing someone to take care of him most of the time, he had to say it in order to see if they guy can accept him or not... The guy ended up insulting Jimin and destroyed his emotions completely..."

"I still remember how broken Jimin was you know, Hobi-ah... It made me feel so broken too... ever since then, he never wanted to be in a relationship anymore, he didn't even want to talk to other people anymore, he wasn't the bubbly, friendly person he was in the past... he became more insecure about himself and thinks that no one would accept him for who he is..."

"*sighs* Ok enough about all these sad past... Just tell them about the plans tonight, Taehyungie~"

"Ok Hobi~"

"Oh, also, Jungkook is actually a lightweight... he gets drunk too easily. A small shot of vodka is enough to make him drunk..."

"Oh my god... really?! I thought that we are bad enough to be drunk after like five shots of vodka but Jungk-" I said as I started laughing before finishing my sentence.

I then stopped and took my phone to call Jimin. It was like in the late afternoon now so they should be awake. After a few rings, Jimin picked up his phone and answered with a groggy voice.

Jimin: Hey... Tae? What's up?

Taehyung: Hey Jimin! Did you just wake up?

Jimin: Yea... I took a nap with Kookie... he's still asleep though... So, what did you call me for?

Taehyung: Oh yea! I wanted to ask if you wanted to go to the pub with me and Hobi! Jungkook will be coming too of course!

Jimin: D-did you just say... PUB?!

Taehyung: Ermm... yea? Did I stutter?

Jimin: No... it's just, it's been so long since I've been to the pub... I really missed drinking...

Taehyung: So are you going or not?

Jimin: Yes! Of course I'm going!! What time?!

Taehyung: Let's say... about 8pm? Me and Hobi will be picking you up at your house with the car, so be ready 10 minutes before 8pm, ok?