Chapter 13: Why are you so adorable?~

-1 year later, Jikook's anniversary-
-the twins are with Namjin and Vhope, at Namjin's house.-

Jungkook's POV

I didn't really plan much since Jimin didn't want me to spend so much money on him. So, I actually wrote a song to sing to him... with the help of Namjoon hyung... Namjoon hyung is a song producer, you guys probably didn't know since I never told you guys...

I plan on taking Jimin out to a date in a restaurant where they have microphones under the table and that customers can just turn it on and use it if they want to. I already gave the music for my song for the restaurant to play when I give them the signal. I was so ready to let Jimin feel my love for him, through the song that I wrote just for him. I hope he likes it...

"Baby! Are you done yet? I made a reservation at 8pm, if we don't leave now, we will be late!"

He soon came running towards me and hold onto my hand.

"Sorry Jungkook-ah, I just wanted to look good for you..."

"Baby, you look good no matter what you wear... but you look the best without wearing anything~" I said as I smirked and wiggled my eyebrows.

"Yah Jungkookie! How can you be so bold and say that!" He slap me arm and blushed hard.

"Sorry baby, but you look fucking sexy no matter what so don't worry ok?"

He then became more flustered as he just grip onto my hand and pulled me out of the door, locking it as he pulled me to our car.

Once we reached there, I turned off the engine and we both got out, locking the car.

We then made our way in and took a seat at the corner of the restaurant and our food came to us immediately.

I cut up my plate of steak in smaller pieces and exchanged it with Jimin since we both ate the same thing.

"T-thank you Jungkookie..."

"No problem baby~"

"Excuse me, would you like some wine?" A waiter asked as he was holding onto a bottle of red wine.

"Yes please, thank you." I said as he poured the wine into two glasses and bowed before walking away.

I then started cutting up my own steak as a fork with a piece of meat was placed in front of my mouth. I looked up and saw Jimin looking at me and asking me to eat it.

"Baby, I already have my own food." I said as I looked at him confused.

"No Jungkookie... at least eat this piece, I can't have my bunny go hungry...please..?" He look at me with his chocolate brown, innocent eyes as my expression softened.

"Why are you so adorable?" I sighed as I gave him a sweet smile as I open my mouth and ate it.

"Yay! Is it nice Jungkookie?" He said as he picked up the glass of water beside the glass of red wine and drank it, waiting for my response.

"It's nice because you feed it to me... it tastes sweet actually, and juicy...just like you~" I said as I smirked and licked my lips.

His eyes widened and he started choking on his water as I reach out to pat his back.

Once he is calm, he look at me and smack me really hard on the arm.

"Ow! Why do you do that for?" I said as I rubbed my arm.

"Yah pabo! I nearly died because of your horny self! Can you not say that when we are eating or drinking?" He whisper-yelled.

"So you are saying, if we are not eating or drinking, I can say that to you?~"