Chapter 10: The Proposal

-It's been about 2 years and now, Jimin and Jungkook are married for a month-

Jungkook's POV

Oh my god... I still can't believe that I'm married to my baby Minnie! It's been a month since our wedding. We got married on Jimin's birthday, 13 October. I still remembered how I proposed to Jimin...

-Flashback-
(Hoseok and Taehyung are already married)

"Hoseok hyung, Tae hyung, I-I want to propose to Jimin... and I need your help..."

"WHAT?!" They both screamed at the same time.

"What..?" I asked.

"Omg omg omg!! Finally!! I was wondering when you want to propose to my best friend..." Tae hyung said.

"And we can help! Just leave it to us!" Hoseok hyung said.

-After the planning...-

Ok Jeon Jungkook... you can do this! You have a week left before you propose to Jimin and make him yours... You can do this, and I'm telling you, DO NOT FUCK THIS UP BY BEING A DAMN PUSSY! Just breathe and confess and ask him to marry you, ok?!

Taehyung's POV

"Hobi-ah, are all the preparations done?"

"Yes they are all done Tae."

"It might be simple but Jimin is sure gonna love it! And of course it's best that we hide ourselves when Jungkook does what he's supposed to do and we just stand aside and film everything!!"

"I bet Jimin is gonna cry, what do you think Tae?"

"Of course he would! Whatever Jungkook does to him, to show that he loves him a lot, he would definitely be emotional!"

"I know right? Now we just have to wait till that day comes and hope for the best!" Hobi said as he showed me his sunshine smile and kissed me on the lips. And well... let's just say things turned heated and we started making out which led to...yea...

-One week later-

Jungkook's POV

Omg! Omg! OMG!!! It's today!! The day that I'm suppose to propose to Jimin!! I'm so fucking nervous...Help me!! Ok... breathe Jungkook, you have to breathe!

"Yah Jungkook! Why are you looking like a dead person?! Relax! Jimin is gonna love it ok? Just go there and tell him how you feel about him and ask the damn question ok?! Calm down you coconut head!" Tae hyung shouted as Hobi hyung laughed at what he said about my hair.

"Excuse me Alien hyung but my hair is much more fabulous than a coconut... it's better than yours too!" I said as it sticked my tongue out at Tae hyung.

"Jeon Jungkook, you better apologise to me now you coconut head! I was the one who gave you the idea for proposing to Jimin!" Tae hyung shouted and I looked down feeling guilty.

"Fine... I'm sorry hyung and thank you for helping me to propose to Jimin..." I said.

"That's better! Now let's get you ready for tonight!! Also, we are just getting you new clothes now because Hobi will be in charge of your makeup and hairstyle! You know he is a dancer himself and needs to go to many performances due to his popularity and he did all of those himself. He doesn't want others to mess up his makeup that's why." Tae hyung said as I nodded my head, looking at Hobi hyung with a small smile.

Oh I forgot to tell you guys where Jimin is now... He doesn't have work today so he stayed at home. Also, I lied to him about having to work today just so I can get out of the house without him being suspicious. I also told him that I would be back home late but I would be meeting him outside to have dinner together. I told him to wear nice clothes and meet me at the park that we usually go to on our dates at around 7pm, at the same spot that we sit.