"OH MY GOD THE OIL IS ATTACKING!" Changgu screeched as he cracked an egg into the frying pan.

He didn't recall frying an egg to be so hard. Holding the spatula as far from his body as he could, he flipped the egg and flinched when he saw some oil flying out of the pan. After making sure that the egg was fully cooked, he turned off the stove and moved the egg to his bowl of rice. When all the food he made was ready, he sat down at the dining table and began to eat.

Meanwhile, Yanan was sitting at the dining table eating awkwardly as the people around him were conversing in Korean. He was only able to understand snippets of the conversation and he wanted to just go back to his room.

"Yanan? I know you aren't fluent in Korean but why don't you introduce yourself a little bit?" Changgu's mom suggested turning to look at the boy.

"Oh! Well, I'm originally from China and I moved here a few weeks ago. I'm majoring in vocal performance and minoring in modeling... I got some college credit during high school so I got to skip some of my general classes and I'm kind of awkward so I'm sorry about that."

"We're glad to meet you Yanan. If you have any questions or want some help, even if it's just understanding a Korean word, don't be afraid to ask okay?" Changgu's dad said with a small smile.

"Yes, thank you." Yanan smiled.

This was kind of relaxing. Even though he was awkward, the calm atmosphere was nice and reassuring in a way. He knew it wouldn't stay the same once he met Changgu's friends because... well, what type of friend group is calm? Even his friend group was borderline crazy 50% percent of the time.

"Hey Yanan, my husband and I are heading out for a business trip for a few days and we leave in two days... will you be okay here?"

"Oh, I'll be fine. I live alone in my normal life anyway."

"We're really sorry. This isn't ideal but there was something that came up."

"It's really okay. I don't mind."

There were a few more rounds of apologies before Changgu's parents accepted Yanan's words of reassurance. They all left the table with Yanan going to shower and Changgu's parents going to their home office to make arrangements regarding their trip.

Meanwhile, Changgu had taken a shower and was relaxing in bed. Music was softly playing in the background as he was reading a book. It was a new novel that he had just started and it was captivating, to say the least. It was comfy and Changgu loved it. Honestly, he was afraid that living along would be too lonely but as of now, it was great. He could pretty much do whatever he wanted. Within reason of course. He wasn't exactly sure how tomorrow would go considering Yanan, who stated it himself, had no friends. Changgu thought it was fake but with Yanan's shy personality and slowly emerging Korean, he could understand.

The next day, everything was normal for the two boys in the morning. They attended the classes they were supposed to attend and everything was perfectly fine. It was lunch when things were affected by the project again. Yanan walked in the cafeteria and immediately spotted Changgu's friend group that he was supposed to hang out with. They were kind of loud and Yanan really didn't want to go over there but he also didn't want a bad grade. So he took a breath and awkwardly walked over to the table.

"Hey, you're Yanan right? Don't be afraid, come sit." A boy greeted as he noticed Yanan walking over. "My name's Huitaek but you can call me Hui. That's Hyojong, Hyunggu or Kino, Wooseok, and Shinwon." Huitaek introduced pointing at each respective boy.

"Um I'm Yanan. Although it's clear you already knew that." Yanan said awkwardly sitting down next to Hui.

"What are you studying Yanan?" Wooseok asked.

"Um I'm majoring in vocal performance and minoring in modeling. What about you guys?"

"I'm doing a double major in vocal performance and music production." Hui replied.

"I'm doing a double major in dance and music production." Said Hyojong.

"I'm majoring in rap and minoring in music production." Wooseok answered.

"I'm majoring in dance and minoring in music production." Hyunggu replied.

"I'm majoring in vocal performance and minoring in music production." Shinwon replied.

Yanan nodded and took a bite of his food. They seemed really nice but he was still kind of awkward. He was probably overthinking things but he felt like an awkward silence enveloped the group.

"Hey Yanan, we were thinking about going to the arcade over the weekend. Would you like to come?" Hyunggu invited.

"I guess that sounds fun. Where is it?"

"We were thinking Lukewarm Arcades. It's a new place we want to check out. Apparently, they have karaoke there too." Shinwon said.

"Okay." Yanan smiled.

Slowly but surely, Yanan warmed up to the group of boys. They held a casual conversation all throughout lunch and Yanan had a lot of fun. At one point, Huitaek and Hyojong had to leave for their next class as the rest of them remained. Yanan only had one more class for the day so he was free for a while.

Meanwhile, Changgu sat down outside in the gardens for his lunch. It was kind of peaceful hearing the birds chirp.

"Hey, you switched lives with Yanan right?" A boy said walking up to Changgu.

"Uh yeah. Who are you?"

"I'm Jinho. Yanan is in the bilingual's club with me. You looked a little lonely so I decided to approach you."

"Thanks. I guess Yanan doesn't have many friends so I didn't know what to do."

"Well, Yanan is kinda friends with Yuto, Hongseok, and I... If you want, you can come and sit with us."

"That sounds good... also, is this Yuto Adachi Yuto?"

"Uh yeah. Do you know him?"

"No but I know someone who wants to get to know him."

"Oh... you could probably tell Yuto that and then surprise your friend later."

"Maybe... especially after these two weeks are over."

Jinho nodded as they continued walking to a picnic table in a different part of the school gardens. Changgu internally chuckled thinking about how Wooseok was gonna freak if he got Yuto to talk to him.

>>>>>>>>>>

A/N: So I've decided to use the message board as a place where I'm going to post teasers, update schedules, and more so I hope you guys could keep an eye on that. Also, PENTAGON is about to release their MV in a couple of days and I'm not ready.

~Admin Jin