Late

Sadie's POV:

3 weeks later

I was holding hands with Noah after we had dinner. I couldnt stop laughing at Noah for doing all these hilarious things. He was such a goofy and outgoing person. I'm suprised he chose me out of all the girls in our school. And I'm his 3rd girlfriend. I thought he would have more exes. But the only thing we had in common is our goofy personalities. I was still getting to know Noah through our frienship and worked with him at the liquor store. I did get jumped once by people with the same message. Stay away from Finn.  But the thing is that I've barley even been talking to Finn. Our friendship is kinda wonky.

There has also been more crimes in the town. Robberies, houses on fire, graffiti, people getting beat up. It all came recently like a couple weeks ago. Everyone has been on edge for some reason. All except for me Lucas and Jaeden. It's kinda weird since Noah said he always has plans at night. I cant help but think that he might be cheating on me. 

We separated and I went into my car. I needed to know. That he wasnt cheating on me. Guys are unpredictable which is why I'm following my boyfriend. To God knows where. He drove over to a familiar path but I shrugged off the feeling and continued following making sure to keep at a distance. I kept breathing unevenly for some reason as he turned to a really familiar street. I suddenly realized why.

He pulled into a driveway as I parked at a distance still trying to see what he was up to at....Finns house. At least he ain't cheating but ya never know so......

YOLO BITCHES.

Anyways... he got out as I sat low in my seat as he looked at his surroudnings. As if he didnt want anyone to know he was there. He went through the back and I waited looking back at Finns house. I couldnt help but think about him. everything was still awkward between us. And he got closer to Millie. That fucking bitch. Millie Bobby Brown. I rolled my eyes at the thought of her ratty ass.

  What the fuck is taking so long? I asked myself as I waited outside. It's been 1 hour and I'm tired as fuck. My eyes start to shutter until o heard the tires squeal. I opened my eyes and saw an expansive ass car pull out of Finns garage. I turned my car on and followed the car. Except the car was going going over the speed limit. It wasnt to much..maybe 20 over the speed limit.  I could barley keep up since I didnt want to get a ticket. I gripped my wheel and took a deep breath hoping Noah was in the car. Little did I know, I would wish he nor Finn wasnt in the car.

  The car took a swift turn and abruptly stopped in front of a mansion. I immediately stopped the car and ducked. But what happened next, I wasnt ready for. Finn, Noah, caleb and Wyatt piled out the car with black masks on.

And broke in

The fucking

House.

Oof. Sadie will finally find out their secret! Guys I'm also happy abt the fadie content we are having! I'm so fucking happy. Anyway make sure to vote and comment! Love yall. Love the fadie fandom. Love Finn wolfhard and Sadie sink ♡