Cheating

Warning the following chapter contains Drugs alcohol and smoking. If any of these things trigger you do not read! ⚠️

Noah's POV:

I was driving to Sadie's since she dipped. But my head was pounding with numerous questions. Sadie said that she was going to break up with me if I didnt tell her our secret.  I was honestly freaking out.

Suddenly I got a text from Wyatt.

CurlyFries: Sadie knows.

My heart stopped. Sadie knows. She knows that I'm in a gang. What does she think of me? That I'm some type of thug? I was getting to Sadie's house. Was she there? No. Probably not. I saw bright blue neon lights and music that pounded in my ears. Tons of guys and girls were in a line.

The Pound down Club.

A few drinks wouldnt hurt I thought to myself. I turned the wheel and made my way to the club. The line was getting shorter so I wouldnt have to wait long. I parked Sadie's car and took the key out of the ignition. Slowly I got out of her car and went to the line. Girls winking or starring at me when I walked past them. As i reached the end someone called my name.

"Noah!"

I turned around and saw no one so i just ignored it.

"Noah over here!"

I looked over to the front to see a girl with short brown hair waving to me and gesturing me to come over there.

  Millie Bobby Brown.

I jogged my way over to her. "Millie?" I asked. She was wearing a super short green dress and had makeup and glitter on her face. "Noah hey! Did you come with anyone?" She asked in her British accent.
"N-no I'm on my own." I said and shoved my hands in my pockets.

"Cool me too! We should stick together!" She beamed and grabbed my arm pulling me in the line with her. "O-ok." I stuttered. I dont even know why I'm stuttering. She linked our hands and smiled looking ahead. I shrugged my shoulders as we made it to the front.

"ID?" The security asked me.
Before I could answer Millie snapped her Fingers at him.
"I'm Millie Bobby brown I should be on the guest list. Hes my plus one." She said annoyed. The security rolled his eyes and looked through the list.

"Ok Miss brown you may enter with your plus one." He said slumly.
Millie scoffed at him and pulled me inside. Lights were flashing every where and bodies were colliding together in a rythm to the music. I weakly smiled and Millie looked around and pulled me to the bar.

"6 shots of vodka!" She yelled in her slightly annoying British accent. The bartender took out six cups and poured vodka in them.

"You drink right?" She asked me.
"Yah actually." I replied as the bartender gave us our drinks. She got two cups and handed me one. "Cheers Noah!" She exlaimed clinking our cups together.
"Cheers." I said and put the vodka down my throat. The strong liquid burned my throat but I still enjoyed every last drop. "Wooooo!" I yelled as I drank my other shot. Millie laughed at me and drank hers.

She pulled me to the dance floor and started grinding pur bodies together in the tight dance floor. At first it was weird that her private was brushing against my private but I got used to it and continued drinking. We jumped up and down and screamed our lungs out. Dancing to each song and the music pounding making my body feel every beat.

To be honest I dont really remember what happened after that.

Our bodies were so close. Our faces were so close. That her lips touched mine. And mine touched hers.

She pulled me in for a kiss as we were really drunk. I kissed back forgetting about my girlfriend. The gang. The guys. Nothing. Just her lips and mine. We continued drinking and making out till they kicked us out because we couldn't pay for all the drinks we ordered.

We were supporting each other in walking as she led me to her car. "What do you wanna do now?" I asked as we sat down in her car.
"I think I might have an idea..." she said as she sat on my lap. I smiled and put my hands on her waist.
"And what might that be?" I asked seductively. "This." She took her shirt off and started kissing me and tugged on my shirt. I smiled and took my shirt of continuing to kiss her. She pulled away and started  un buckling my belt eagerly. I grinned and reached behind her back to unclasp her bra.

Yall know how it went from there. No details needed.

Millies POV:

Lol. The only reason I invited him to party with me is to take advantage of this situation and get back at Sadie for  trying to steal my man. And simply all I had to do was get Noah drunk and have him have sex with me. I'll make sure to leave hickeys on him that are too noticable for him to hide. And like that Sadie will be heart broken. She'll feel what I felt when she took him from me.

Getting him drunk was too easy. He didnt even know how to handle his own alcohol. After 4 shots he complety lost it. I kissed him and he didnt even hesitate to kiss back. But I was actually enjoying myself with him. We danced our asses off and screamed till we couldnt anymore.

I was drunk but I was also aware of what was happening. When we got into the car he asked me a question.

"What do you wanna do now?"

"I think I might have an idea..." I said as I went over to him and sat on his lap.
"And what might that be?" He asked again seductively.

"This." I said and took my shirt off.
Kissing him and tugged on his shirt signaling him to take it off. To be honest. I was turned on. He looked so hot with out a shirt on if I'm going to be honest. He smiled and took his shirt of and continued kissing me. I pulled away and eagerly started unbuckling his belt. I was really eager at this point. I was getting horny and I could feel him getting hard. He grinned and started unclasping my bra.

Things escalated from there. And it was really nice. I was now breathing softly in Noah's arms as he played with my hair with one hand. That was amazing. But I'd rather do it with Finn. I wonder what he was doing right now. I heard Noah take a deep breath and stopped playing with my hair. I'm guessing he fell asleep. I closed my eyes and let my dreams carry me away.

Nillie happened.......
That's was kinda awkward writing that but whatever. Will Millies plan succeed? Is Sadie going to find out? Find out in the next episode of dragon ball Z. In honor of Sadie's birthday I posted this<3 even tho 'she' got cheated on:))

Lmao. Sorry. Make sure to vote and comment! Love yall. Love the fadie fandom. Love Sadie sink and finn wolfhard♡