3 Years

Sadie Sink and Finn Wolfhard became the best of friends. They would hang out at the beach, and have tons of play dates. Although, when it was time for them to start school, Sadie went to a different elementary school. As the population grew in the small town back in the day, they made another school instead of rebuilding the school into a bigger education center.

  Sadie lived in the ghetto south side while Finn lived in the north side, filled with either wealthy or rich people. Finns family was wealthy but not rich. As so, they built a school in the southside of town that contained kindergarten to middle school. The Northside school went from kinder to high school. So eventually the two would be in the same school. Right?

   Wrong. After 3 years of an amazing frienship the two little souls had to part. Unfortunately, Sadie's Family became to poor to afford the any of the houses in the small town.  When Sadie and finn entered second grade, (in different schools) she had to move with out telling Finn because she didn't know until the day they moved. Finn would go to the beach or the park every day waiting for Sadie. But when the wolfhards got worried about Sadie they called the babysitter, and said that her family moved and didnt tell her or sadie till moving day. Finn was devastated when he found out the two wouldnt meet again.  he still went to the beach and park every day and recall all the memories he had with his best friend.  His parents thought it was too unhealthy so the forbade him not to go to the beach or the park anymore.

  Sadie was also devastated. She had gone in the car with her parents thinking they'd finally do something together. But it turns out they were moving to Los angels California. She kept asking and asking where they were going, but all they told her to do was shut up. After an hour they made it to the closest airport to Derry.

  Sadie realized they were going on a plane. She tugged her moms shirt asking, "are we going bye, bye?". Sadie had watched a romantic film where a girl had to leave her true love forever and boarded a plane. Her mother sighed annoyed and just said, "yes". Sadie wanted to say something but she knew she would get yelled at. Her little mind immediately went to the little boy that was her best friend. Finn wolfhard. 

As her flight was about to take off, she looked out the window whispering something to the boy, "Bye bye finn, love you".

Sadie Sink
16 years old

Popular-ishGuitarAestheticAnimal loverRebel/badassSkateboarder Trendy styleLikes singing

Popular-ish
Guitar
Aesthetic
Animal lover
Rebel/badass
Skateboarder
Trendy style
Likes singing

Finn Wolfhard
16 years old

Skateboarder Guitar/singPopular-ishEvery girls crushRebelTall

Skateboarder
Guitar/sing
Popular-ish
Every girls crush
Rebel
Tall

Sadie Sink is 16 years old now. It's been 9 years since she left her best friend and Derry. She remembers the memory from here and there but Sadie moved on. She had new friends and was sorta popular. She was nice and kind and had tons of friends. She was like the schools badass, dont let her sweet looks trick you. She got away with lots of things since everyone found her as a sweet girl except for her close friends. Everyone knew Sadie Sink was a badass.

  She was in Everten High School. A boring Ghetto highschool her parents put her in. As for her parents, Her mom had died in a car accident because her mom and dad were drinking but her dad survived. Although he hated Sadie, after the accident things changed. He would beat Sadie, hurt her and she would lie saying she got bruises or scratches from skateboarding. Everyone believed her, since Sadie was a great liar and the excuse was believable.

  Finn Wolfhard is 16 years old. 9 years since his best friend had disappeared without saying anything. Finn was Popular mostly because he was hot but he is very cool and chill, but no girls bother to noticed his personality, but his looks. Every girl had a crush on him. Hes had a few girl friends but he hasnt fallen in love. Nor was Finn a player. He had plenty of friends and loves to skate board. Most girls annoyed the living crap out of him. And his Best Friend is Wyatt Oleff, they've been friends since they were 10. Him and his group of friends were the towns rebels. They were always doing something that would get them in trouble.

But here's the question. Will two souls meet again?