Complicated

Sadie's outfit

General POV:

    Sadie's heart was beating and thriving as adrenaline was flying throughout her veins. She ran all around the junk food section with Wyatt chasing her. She looked around frantically, looking for a hiding spot. Suddenly she felt two hands wrap around her waist.
  "Boo!" Wyatt yelled grabbing her waist and scaring the living poop outa her.

  "WYATT!" sadie yelled hitting him.
"Ow! Sadieeeee!" He yelped in pain.
"Dont fucking do that you retard!" Sadie yelled softly punching him. She made a run to the chip isle but Wyatt grabbed her wrist laughing.
"No! Wyatt!" Sadie yelled as Wyatt pulled the rest of her body to him. But then Wyatts eyes widened and he grew quiet.
"Wyatt?" She asked him as he looked down. The red head followed his eyes that landed on her hand and wrist. Crap. Think fast Sadie.
"S-Sadie? What's that?" Wyatt asked worriedly as he noticed that her knuckles were slightly bruised and her wrist was also bruised.
"I box. Well I'm starting to and well my dumbass didng think of putting on the gloves so yahh" she thought quickly but the blonde curly haired boy almost didnt believe it.

"Then how is your wrist like that?" He asked as Sadie pulled her hand away.
"I side punched with my hand and boom. Bruised my hand...." she quickly made up. Her heart raced as she waited for any response of the blonde curly haired boy.
"Oook" he said slowly.
"Well I'm going to get the rest of the food." She said quickly and speed walked out of Wyatts sight.
Fuck. I hope he believed me. What if he tells the others? Crap. I forgot to put makeup on my hand to cover up the bruises. She zoned out with thoughts that consumed her.

  She reached the fridges where they held dairy products. Sadie grabbed a coffee ice cream and grabbed doritos, lays, and ruffles. The red head was satisfied and walked over to Wyatt who was already at the self check out.
"Here" she said handing him the things.
They scanned and paid for the food and made their way to Finns. Dead silent throughout the whole car trip.
As they parked and went to Finns door and knocked as Finn opened the door 1 minute later.
"Hey Sades. Wyatt." He said and gestured them to enter.
"Nice place dude" sadie said admiring  the wealthy house.
"Thanks." He replied and plopped on the couch opening the bags of food.
"Nice choice!" He said pulling out the coffee ice cream. Sadie smiled and sat next to him and Wyatt next to her.

"What do you guys wanna watch?" Wyatt asked grabbing the control.
  "Umbrella Academy" sadie and finn said at the same time.
  They looked at eachother and Sadie gave him a pure, genuine smile.
They made themselves comfortable and Sadie put her head to rest on Finns Shoulder. Finn smiled and watched the TV, laughing when ever Klaus did something or said something stupid.

Sadie never felt safe, especially with her dad being a junkie. But she felt safe about 3 hours a day. Whenever she was with her best friends she felt safe. She felt happy. Something that she mostly never ever felt. But a person lingered in her mind. Well 4 to be exact. Finn, Noah, Lucas, and Sabrina. Sabrina hasnt texted her back since they got to Derry. She missed her only female best friend. The only one who actually understood her girl problems. She missed her other badass female.

  Then there was Finn. He cute ass smile and laugh when he heard Klaus say something. His perfect messy curls. Those chocolate brown eyes. His personality was pure gold; goofy, weird, nice, kind, and a lot more. She did notice girls coming up to him. Asking him to date them or be their prom date. It made her heart sting a bit. But it'll get better when she sees the second person she was thinking about.

Noah Schnapp. He was almost exactly like Finn but he was shorter and didnt have those perfect curls and freckles. But he was still funny and charming. His perfect hazel brown eyes and his smile Sadie could melt into for hours. Oh and then there was Lucas. Dont get me started with Lucas. Although him and Sadie are best friends, they had(maybe have;).) Feelings for eachother.

But the two were afraid the other didnt like them that way or that it would ruin their friendship. So the only thing they did was keep their mouth shut.

"Sadie?"
Sadie snapped out of her thoughts and saw that Finn wrapped his arm around her shoulder.
"Yah?" She asked looking up at him.
"You okay?" He asked making his grip a bit tighter.
She smiled, "I'm fine Curls."
Finn wrinkled his nose at the nickname she gave him.
"Curls?"
Sadie chuckled and put her head on his shoulder finally relaxing.
"I guess I like it...Annie." he said making up a nickname for sadie.
She chuckled again.

"Night Curls."

"Good Night Annie."

Ok sorry that I havent updated in a week:(
School...is school
I've been busy but I finally updated.
I hope yall got who are Sadie's love interests b4 curls. L & N.
Sorry this was boring and I'll try updating today or tomorrow. Love the fadie fandom!