her

Finns POV:

"well I should get going." Sadie said standing up. I put a frown on my face. "Need a ride?" I asked.
"Um yah maybe..Noah has my car."

"Why does Noah have your car?" I asked standing up. "We got in a fight and I kinda got out of the car and went to your place.." she said awkwardly.

"Oh....do you really want to leave?" I asked. I didnt want her to leave. I couldnt just ask her to stay with me.
She looked at the ground for a moment.
"......No.....but I dont want to make you feel uncomfortable by staying here....." she replied slowly.
  I placed my hand on top of hers.
"Sadie you'll make me ten times more comfortable in any situation. Please...stay."
She looked at our hands and lightly smiled.
"Ok curls."
I smiled and stood up.
"Ima go put on a shirt now.." I said and made my way towards the closet. I heard her lightly chuckle. God whenever she laughs my heart skips a beat. I grabbed a red shirt and pulled it on turning around to still see Sadie stairing at me.

"Like what you see?" I asked smugly. She blushed and smiled.
"Your shirt? Yah." She replied.
I rolled my eyes playfully. I laid down and patted the space next to me so she could lie down.
I could hear her shifting and the bed moving. I then saw her red fire hair right next to me. I smiled to myself and put my arm around her. She took a deep breath and closed her eyes.

"Goodnight curls....
Love you."

"Night Annie, I love you."

Sorry this was so short:/. But at least yall got a fadie moment. I love you all so much and I'll try making the next chapter 1000 words. Love yall. Love the fadie fandom. Love Sadie sink and finn wolfhard💗