Robert The Soldier

Name: Robert Negron

Age: 24

Sexuality: Gay

Personality: He suffers attachment disorder. Once he has a partner he gets very close, and finds it hard to be alone, ignored, not cared for etc... He can typically deal with when they're at work, or when he is deployed, but if they're avoiding him for some reason, and they're in an argument, he can take it very badly emotionally, turn to alcohol, self harm, and such. He is very cuddly, caring and likes holding onto them whenever they can, preferring the physical side of affection, all the cuddling, kissing.

Background: Brought up by strangers, his parents were busy diplomats and such, constantly travelling for business. They died in an accident and he stayed with his older sister who tried to keep them alive, but didn't approve of his decision to join the army and after he signed up, she left him and they lost contact as she moved out for no apparent reason and with no message left behind.

Looks: 5'5", brown short hair and brown eyes. He is slightly muscular, but not too much, just as much as the army made him. He usually wears his military attire, or at least an element of it and never leaves to anywhere without his dog tags.