Liam The Musician (2)

Name: Liam Jakobsøn, AKA Jack Li.

Age: 20

Sexuality: Bisexual

Personality: He's a free spirit, enjoying music, and always does what he wants, when he wants it. Despite writing music for a living he's eager to meet people like him to start a band and go big.
However he often goes to clubs, and there, his old addictions return. He often relapses into drugs and alcoholism, trying to fend off the feeling of the oppressing society and lonely life, and even if he fights it, he occasionally falls victim to spiked drinks or dirty drugs, that make his life a misery, although waking up in an unfamiliar bed with a stranger seems to have become a normal thing every now and again.

Background: He's been often neglected as a child, forced to be like his parents, and was often home alone for long periods of time, making him feel lonely and abandoned. But he always had a passion for playing, loving the sounds filling his empty house at these times.
Besides being alone his parents forced him to always strive to be the best
He began to see it as fullfilling their and everyone's expectations, and now suffers a bad case of stage fright and extreme anxiety when put on the spot.
He played it loudly from a phone and when he got his hands on instruments he started to make music on his own.
As he felt lonely, and yet was still constantly told what he can and can't do, he developed a personality that always found a way to change the typical ways and make something his.
Make his own decisions.
Make his belonging more personal.
Change the music his very own way.
He likes twisting the typical music however he sees fit, for any given purpose, not only his own satisfaction. Plays electric violin and piano.

Looks: About 5'10", short but scruffy black hair with some green highlights and dark green eyes. He looks like your typical good looking boy from the neighbourhood, with a kind but confident look. He always tries to keep that sort of aura around him. He wears casual clothes, jeans with an old shirt and a leather jacket, trainers or heavy boots, and has a pierced eyebrow, a ring piercing in his nose, and 2 ring piercings in his lip on the right.