Eizo The Musician

Name: Isaac Timothy Carson (Eizo)

Age: 19 (could change for the RP)

Sexuality: Bisexual

Personality: He is mildly unstable, and finds escape in his music. He can be often found at bars, either playing with the band, or drinking. He had a rough time in life, and now at his age of 19 he has already tried prostitution just to keep himself afloat. He loathes himself for it, but can't help it, and keeps on relapsing despite the promises

Background: He comes from an abusive family, after shit went down he ended up in an orphanage which he escaped at age 14, and was taken in by a man named Georgi, in a large city. Georgi was from Canada, and helped the other get his footing in the new place, and was the one who introduced him to the idea of selling himself, drugs and alcohol. Despite that, Eizo always thought about him like a friend, and when Georgi was killed by a client, he felt it strike hard. Since then he tried to quit the lifestyle but kept relapsing into it.

Looks: about 5'6", long, straw blonde hair (but often dyes it black for when he goes clubbing, washes the temporary colour out in the morning) and green eyes with a hint of bright yellow (but he wears red contacts in pubs).

He usually wears clothes that would attract clients. Emo like make up, black skinny ripped jeans, and a tight tank top with a leather jacket or similar. He has a lot of metal accessories in his hair, like clips on his small plaits on either side of his forehead, a few chains around his neck, and sygnet rings.

But when he's not in a pub, he wears your average clothes, jeans a t-shirt, often a hoodie, and his blonde hair is down and messy usually.