Things I Need To Know

Name.
Age.
Sexuality.
Personality.
Background.
Looks.
Any additional info you want to give me.

If you leave a comment I expect that you will PM me too, since I roleplay with people via other social media. If you just comment I'll probably just respond with a generic, yes or no answer and leave it at that.

Since I do the roleplaying off wattpad I'll say violence, blood, gore, swearing, sex and other such things are allowed (within reasonable limits, please don't make a roleplay just one bloody massacre or an erotic dream, unless we agreed to make it as such, or you want an ERP.)

Also, try and put some effort into the plot, throw ideas out, discuss future ideas for character interactions and whatnot. You can throw in additional characters for the sake of the plot too, as many as you like, but don't just be the sort of, I don't care, and I ain't gonna do shit type. Because I will literally just stop responding if you put no input into the plot.

I can roleplay in small paragraphs and large paragraphs (between 20 and 800 words, no joke) so that's open for debate, but not in single sentences. If that happens a few times, that's fine, but don't make it a habit in any way. My chunks usually come off at average 50-150 words.

Try and respond regularly. If you will be gone for over a week without a warning, I'll be mad, but as a rule I don't personally abandon roleplays. If you wanna come back after a month (or a year), you're more than welcome. I'm online A LOT. Also, I barely sleep so the time zone difference shouldn't be too much of an issue if we both put some effort into it.