Gabriel The Werewolf (2)

Name: Gabriel Meredith

Age: 22

Sexuality: Bisexual

Personality: He's a quiet man living in a quiet town, that hides the fact he's a werewolf. Although at first he hated living in the town, he made a lot of good friends, and soon got used to the routine. He works as a commando and a special police unit officer, wanting to make sure if he ever meets a werewolf, to keep him or her safe from human cruelty.
He loves his animal form though, and when he's off the job he can be often walking around the woods as a wolf, enjoying himself and became known around town as their local wolf visitor, with most people who knew of him not being hostile but rather friendly.

Background: Brought up as a werewolf when he was 8 years old his pack was attacked and he was left alone at the outskirts of town, where some people found him. Despite being injured, he had the mind to transform into his human form and was never found out with his double identity.

Looks: 6'2" tall, has long wave brown hair and amber eyes with a glint of golden. He is lean and very muscular and sculpted, and whiek he doesn't exactly look like a heavy weight boxer, he can lift a small truck pretty easily, thanks to being a werewolf. He usually wears casual clothes besides when he's on the job, then he has his black protective uniform on, helmet and his bulletproof vest, along with a small rifle and a hand gun. He nearly always carries his knife with him, hidden in one of the larger trousers pockets.