Jude The Leader

Name: Jude Moore

Age: 28

Sexuality: Bisexual

Personality: He always tries to be a good and fair leader when there's a task at hand. Tried to be there for everyone especially his loved ones, and often ends up taking responsibility for more than he can handle.

Background: Being ex-millitary, he is pretty capable physically and can keep people together, but isn't as good at every day life, resolving family issues, or being a good family member in general, and therefore has to learn that from scratch. He also suffers slight PTSD, and regularly has issues with his sleep. He is a leader of a group working against the government, that they oppose for being inhumane on the now progressing humanity. Their group isn't small but not large enough to strike head on, however he's more than capable of training them all, resulting in all of them being highly skilled soldiers.

Looks: 5'11", black short hair, shaved off on the sides and blue eyes. He usually wears clothes that are comfortable, but good for any and every situation, and that allow him to be ready for combat, as a habit from being a soldier. As a leader of the group, he always carries some sort of a weapon on him. One of the weapons they have intercepted from the government are the plasma guns.