boom

"No!" I screamed but it was to late Jason's hand smashed down on Alec's lovely face and he fell to the floor.

But that wasn't the end of it.

Alec got up and pushed my brother down. They smashed at each other's faces every second they had.

"STOP IT!" I yelled but it was no use they wouldn't stop.

"Jess do something!" I yelled.

She jumped in between them and stopped them,

"Geez what's wrong with you people." Jess said out of breath.

"Get out if my fucking house." Jason said.

Alec walked to the balcony and then he was gone.

"Don't ever go near him again." Jason said then walking away.

"Yeah he's right Clo I warned you. Well I got to go. You'll be okay right?" Jess said.

"Yeah I'll be fine." I said. Then she left.

I ran to the balcony and down I went and I ran down the street to were Alec was drinking alcohol and smoking a cigarette on his porch.

His face was so bruised.

"Oh my god are you okay?" I said waking towards his slowly.

"Go away." He said not looking at me.

"Why?" I said confused.

"I just want to be alone, okay?" He said taking a sip of his alcohol.

"Hey I'm so sorry what happened." I said sitting down next to him and gently grabbing his face so I could see the bruises.

"Look I don't want your pity." He said.

"I'm not trying to pity you I just want to see if you're okay." I said rubbing my thumb across the huge blue and purple bruise across his eye.

"You need to put ice on your eye. Come back to my house with me." I said standing up.

"You really think that's a good idea?" He said looking up at me.

"Jason and Jess left." I said.

"Fine."

We walked back to my house and through the front door up to my room. I grabbed a wash cloth and some cold water.

"Here." I said dabbing it against his eye.

"Ya no this isn't the first time I've been in a fight before." He said looking at me.

"Yeah I know." I said moving the towel to rub the blood off his lips.

Oops.

We were looking in to each other's eyes and it felt like the whole world stopped moving. He grabbed my waist and pushed me back to he was laying on top of me.

I couldn't breath. Not because the fact he was laying on me but the fact that we were touching.

"You're to nice ya no." He said in a whisper not loosing eye contact.

"Yeah." I said.

A/N

__________________________________________________

If you guys couldn't tell yet I love cliff hangers. :)

That kinda sucks for you though.

I hopefully will be updating sooner but I haven't gotten many reads on my recent chapters but last time I checked we had 314 reads!

You guys are all amazing and I no it's just a small amount but it means so much to me!!!!!

Well I hoe your having a wonderful day. I'm sitting on my school bus on a Monday morning hat tinge my hating my life but O wellll

See ya!

-Thatnerdygirl16