back again

"I'm so scared." I said pacing back and forth in my room with Jess on my bed.

"Don't worry he'll be fine." Jess said.

"Jessica he has a terrible background!" I felt so bad for screaming in her face.

"Jess I'm so sorry." I said staring right at her.

"It's fine I know you're scared but you just have to suck it up." She said standing up and hugging me.

Alec was a bad boy. He'd done things, seen things, and heard things. I could see in his eyes that there was something wrong when the phone call came and I have no idea what Alec has gotten into before I met him.

"Let's go." She said grabbing her purse and my keys and handing them to me.

"Where?" I said curiously.

"Let's go get some lunch." She said motioning me to the door.

We got in my car and drove to a café.

"Clo." Jess said irritated that I wasn't talking to her at our table.

"Yeah?" I said looking up.

"Sorry." I said already knowing what she was going to say.

"It's fine just pay attention to the real world." She said as our waiter came by and gave us our drinks.

"I'm sorry I've been texting Alec all day but he won't answer.

----------------------------
Message sent 11:47am
----------------------------
From: Chloe

'Hey Alec I've been so worried about you text me when you can. please.'

'And I love you.'
-----------------------------

Message sent 11:52am
-----------------------------
From: Alec

'Babe I'm fine don't worry. Be safe.

And I love you more.
-----------------------------

"Jess he texted me back saying he was fine." I said after reading the text Alec had sent me.

"Well good." Jess said smiling.

We got home and started watching endless movies for like 4 hours.

"Hey can I steal Jess?" Jason said opening my door.

"Sure just don't get her pregnant." I said not turning away from the television as Jess got up.

"Slut." She said jokingly.

"Whore." I said right back before she left.

It was now 10 o'clock and I still say there watching movies as Alec crawled through the window.

"Are you okay?" I said running over to him and hugging him.

"Yeah just a little banged up." She said smiling to make me feel better.

"Oh my God." I said noticing all the cuts and bruises in his face.

"Come here." I said sitting him at the end of my bed and grabbing a wet towel.

"No I'm fine." He said as I tried to wipe up the bleeding above his eyebrow.

"Seriously I'm fine." He said grabbing my hands and looking into my eyes.

"I'm better than a bee." He said standing up in front of me.

I laughed at the expression he used as he slowly kissed me on the forehead and put his hands on my lower back.

Damn he's good.

He took his shirt off as I pushed him down in the bed.

He was the best kisser ever.

Not like I've had much experience.

He pulled off my shirt so I was in a bra and Capri leggings. His hands went up and down my back and he left trails of kisses around my neck.

I kissed his beautiful abs and all around his neck.

"I love you." He said laying right next to me and started watching the movie.

"I love you too." I said running my fingers across the giant tattoo that covers the right half of his torso.

"You mean the world to me." He said leaving a kiss on my forehead.

He was the sweetest.

A/N
____________________________________________________________

Hello friends how are you? I'm splendid I guess.

SORRY THIS CHAPTER SUCKED.

Ik it sucks but I wanted to right so bad but idk I hope you like it and THANK YOU FOR 1.28k IT MEANS THE WORLD TO ME.

I LOVE YOU ALL.

Have a great day;)

See ya!

-Thatnerdygirl16