touch

Jess went home so I was here all alone. I was sitting on my bed reading my book with some head phones in when all of the sudden huge hands gabbed me by the shoulders and yelled "BOO!"

"Oh my God I'm dying!" I screamed rolling around trying to free myself from this monsters grip.

"Geez it's just me don't shit your panies or anything." Alec walking around from behind me and jumping on to the bed.

"What are you doing here it's 3 in the afternoon I though you only stayed nights." I said curious.

"Well this is my home and I was hungry." He said.

"Well I can go and get you something if you want." I said getting up.

"No ." He said then pulling me down on top of him.

I could feel sparks flying all over my body and my heart was beating so fast I think it might have flown out of my chest.

"I wanted you to stay right here with me." He said combing the hair out of my face with his hand.

Is this really happening or is he just using me for sex?

"Look Ale-" I tried to say but he cut me off.

"You have a very nice body you no that right?" He said while his hand was roaming all over my body.

"If you're just using me for sex it needs to stop." I said sternly rolling off of him and standing up.

"I wasn't going to use you for sex do you really think I'd do that.?" He said very mad.

"I've seen all the girls in your window." And I wasn't lying I have seen him have many, many girls in his room."

"Were you spying on me?" He said walking towards me.

"Look I'm sorry but I don't want to be just another one of the many girls you've slept with." I said.

"What?" He said walking over and I could see the worry in his eyes.

"All the girls you've slept with I don't want to just be added to your list." I said looking down at my feet.

"Look I don't want to add you to any lists of mine." He said putting his hand on my chin and pulling my head up so I was looking straight in is eyes.

"Hey Clo I think I forgot my- WHAT THE HELL?!" Jessica slammed through the door.

"What the Hell is he doing here!" She screamed and probably caught my brothers attention because he just got home and he slammed through the door too.

"Alec what the hell are you doing to my sister!" He screamed with his fist coming towards Alec.

"Did he rape you?!" Jason said looking at me.

"What?! No!" I said standing I'm front of Alec with my arms open.

Then all of the sudden Jason threw his fist down at Alec.

A/N

_________________________________________________

I hope you guys like this chapter!!! I know I haven't updated in a while and that's because School starts in two days and also because not many people read this story so ya.

Burrrrttt anyways

How are you doing today? well anyways I will I will talk to you next chapter.

See ya!

-Thatnerdygirl16