Chapter 1

(SLOW UPDATES DUE TO SCHOOL BUT IM WORKING AS FAST AS POSSSIBLE, PLEASE READ AND VOTE!!!!!!! THIS IS ALSO MY FIRST STORY, IT MIGHT SUCK IM TRYING MY BEST, THIS IS MY FORST YEAROF MIDDLE SCHOOL SO SORRY FOR SLOW UPDATES!!!!)

It was Alex's 18th birthday. She was coming home from collage.She wanted her parents to come to her house that she shared with her best friend Liz just outside London.But no chance. Her older brother was going. She hated him. He hated her and she hated him that was that.

-Alex's P.O.V

"Mum why don't you and Dad come down and see the house.It's great! Plus Liz is out of town and she said you can stay in her room while your down.Please mum please." I knew the answer to it was that if they came so would her brother. And she did not want to see him let alone have him sleep on her couch. She had been listening to the radio and "What Makes You Beautiful" by One Direction came on. She unplugged the radio.

"Every where I go I hear my brother!!!!!!" I'm speaking the truth.Every where she went there he was. On t.v, radio, windows, every where. Her brother Louis Tomlinson. She was so annoyed. The sound of his voice gave her the chills.Her friends where shocked when she told them that he was her brother. They all asked if he could hang out with him.And when she said she never will hang out with him or the rest of One Direction they flipped!

"What's wrong with you?! There one of the hottest bands in the U.K! And you woun't hang out with them?!" Maddie was a huge Directioner.

"Yeah! What's wrong with you?! And don't you think Harry's cute?" Sophie again another, huge Directioner. She knew that because she always asked if you could got out with any of them who would you go out with. The reason Liz wasn't shocked was because she's been my best friend ever since we were 2 so she meet him. She even had his phone number.Of course she didn't tell them that.They would flip even more then when I told them he was my brother.

"I do. But so does the rest of the girls in the U.K. And America. And every other girl in world. And let's not forget this.I HATE ONE DIRECTION! AND MY BROTHER! So end of chat about them any of them. My brother,Harry,or any of the other ones." I didn't want to tell them for that reason.They would want to hang out with him and them rest of the lads.

"Alex you know the answer to that question.I told you that Louis is coming and he wants to see you. He misses you." Mum had a serious tone in her voice.

"Hah! Louis miss me! Mum don't make me laugh!He's probably planning to throw a pie in my face as a birthday present!" I knew he was planning something.I just know it.

"Not only that,but we have a birthday surprise for you. And Louis chipped in to get it!" She sounded worried and happy at the same time.

"Is it's that new red Jeep I wanted!" My dream car was that Jeep. I really love Jeeps.

"Nope. Even better! But call my when your on your way and pack like your staying for a month." Mum said. I thought maybe we are going on a cruise.

"What?Why? Mum?" She hung up the phone.So I did as my mother said. I packed as if she's going for a month. I also packed her guitar. People that I followed in her brothers foot steps with her music. I was in the talent shows at schools every year.K-12. So I guess that's true. But my brother is intonational popstar.And I play on street corners for spare money. But still I loved to sing and play on my guitar. As soon as I was done packing I got dressed in my white shortie shorts and my blue top and her black high tops and then texted my mum that I was on my way.

-Louis P.O.V

"Why do you have to go see your sister?And doesn't she hate you?" Harry was super bored and was trying to make me stay and make him laugh instead of going and staying at his parents house to see my sister for her birthday.