Worth

It was monday. Your least favorite day. You have school. Poor you.

You and your weapon were infront of the finite stairs of DMWA.

You groaned, slightly irritated.

"Well? DMWA won't come to you."

"Yeah, yeah!" You said, taking the first step...

But minutes later, Dante was already carrying you because of your laziness. You two arrived on top. Dante was onthe floor huffing.

"If only-- I had flying powers I'd-- climb this Academy no sweat!" He said between huffs.

"Yeah, but thanks to you, I didn't even sweat!" You told happily, while your eyes landed on Kid and the Thompson sisters.

"Oh hey, guys."

"Hey. My father wants to meet you inthe Death Room."

"D-Death Room?!" You gulped,

"Are we gonna die?" Dante asked, adding, "Take (y/n) but not me!"

You kicked his back, "You'll die before he even takes me!"

"Ow! You just broke my back yesterday! Now you're breaking it again!"

You laughed, making Kid blush.

"Let's go."

Dante stood up, dusting of the dirt on his clothes.

~

Kid led you to the 'Death Room' where, as he explained, his father 'Lord Death' was.

Once you entered, you saw a tall black figure plus he wore a skull mask on. Lord Death. There was also another guy in the room. A man, wearing formal looking clothes and his hair was somehow Maroon. He was eyeing me in a way that I didn't like. (No perverts! XC)

"Shinigami-CHOP!" Lord Death said, chopping the guy who was eyesing me. Was.

"Heyya! I'm Lord Death. Sorry, (y/n), Dante. I wasn't able to talk to you the past week when you came here. I had things to do so I was quite busy. Anyways, How're ya?" He said cheerfully,

'Gee. For a guy who's called, 'Lord Death' he sure is cheerful' Dante thought,

"We're fine." You answered calmly.

"Oh, by the way. Are you in EAT class?"

"Yes, why?"

"Well... I accidentally put you there. You're supposed to be in NOT class."

"But father, (y/n)'s strong!" Kid protested. He didn't want to be parted from you. (What about Dante? LOLOL)

"If Kiddo thinks you're strong. Let's see. Later, I'll let you prove your worth to be in EAT class. You'll fight an EAT student."

"Thank you." You said, taking your leave. Your weapon, Kid and his weapon followed behind you.

Once you all were out of that room. You smiled brightly at Kid, causing him to blush again.

"Thanks Kid... You protected me out there." You gave him a quick hug and proceeded to the class.

Stein was there, sitting on the table. He was looking at you evilly.

"So, Ms. (L/n). Mr. Eveleen." You giggled when he said Dante's last name.

"Lord Death told me that you were going to prove your worth, here in EAT class. Mind choosing your opponent?"

"Uh..."

You scanned the room, there was Soul, smiling 'cooly' and Black*Star.

Now that I, the Author, have mentioned it. Black*Star said he'll surpass God.