Chapter 11: Turning

Y/N's P.O.V.

The screams fill my ears as my l/s/c blade cuts through each Rebels flesh, bodies falling to the floor. My anger and frustration build with each Rebel killed, causing my eyes to turn red with yellow rings- the signature eye colour of a Sith.

My blade slashes through the last Rebel as I enter the command centre. "Lord Vader I have eliminated the Rebels and captured their base on the planet Pkihantri," I report using the facilities comlink.

"Good job my new apprentice. Hunt down and eradicate the rest of the Rebels you know, then report back for another mission."

"Yes Lord Vader," I reply ending the transmission and picking up a data disk. Placing the data disk on my belt I enter my fighter and set course for the next Rebel base.

Ezra's P.O.V.

'I must wake up and warn the crew! I have to! By the will of the force, wake up!' I jerk up quickly and hit my knee hard on the bunk- wait I'm in the Ghost? "KANAN!!"

Loud rushed footsteps can be heard until Kanan bursts into the cabin. "You're awake. Thank the force. You've been unconscious for 3 days, the same amount of time Y/N's been missing."

"You think Y/N's missing but in reality it's much worse," I state rubbing my sore knee before climbing down to stand in front of Kanan. "Y/N told me she was joining the Empire."

"I know. I went and did a job for Virago. Let's just say the Intel I gathered for him wasn't the best for us or any other Rebels," Kanan says abnormally quiet.

"Kanan come with me to fix this. We'll take the Phantom; just you and I, locate Y/N, and fix this mess," I grab his arm and attempt to drag him toward the direction of the Phantom.

"Fine, but I hope you know what you're doing Ezra," he replies matching my pace and willingly heads toward the Phantom.

"This is about the only thing I know how to do at the moment."