Alternate Epilogue.

Narrator's P.O.V.

"Y/N knew she was pushing her luck battling Vader, but she did it anyway. Her love and jealousy is boundless. Her jealousy was the reason she killed so many Rebels, but her love was the reason she was willing to sacrifice herself to make up for it.

Y/N is full of courage and passion. Maybe it's not a typical trait for a Jedi but she makes it work. She bends the rules of a Jedi but only enough so she won't stray from the light.

Kanan desperately wanted to go back to Y/N, banging on the walls of the Phantom and crying his heart out. He was praying that she would survive and make it back to him. To teach him and to hold him gently. To feel her warm and passionate kisses.

His wishes were answered when Y/N came back to him in her fighter. Tears streamed down her face as she ran and jumped into his warm embrace. She never wanted to let him go and she wished she could stay in that moment forever.

Y/N wanted to explain everything to Kanan but couldn't think of the best way to say them, and in her fragile state she needed rest. Instead Y/N asked Kanan to take her to the med bay to recover and handed him a holocron.

Kanan and Y/N glanced at each other and Y/N gave him the conformation to open it. As the holocron opened the recording of Y/N's voice came on.

"Kanan by now you probably know that I was trained by Mace Windu, but what you didn't know was that when you rescued me the Empire had injected substances into my bloodstream. These substances had a bad effect on my heart, making it weak and vulnerable to overworking and failure. I was told that the experiment was to strengthen my midichlorians and make me stronger with the force. I apologize for everything; killing the Rebels, joining the dark side and mainly for making you love me. Please save the Rebellion, recruit more people, and train with the information on this holocron. Survive and save the dream. You know which dream. The dream to rid the world of the Empire and save the Jedi. Please forgive me. I love you Caleb Dume. Yes I know who you were. It's ok, it makes you who you are. Never forget me ok. I'll be with you in the force.

May the force be with you.

Your admirer Y/N."

Kanan turned towards me and gave me another hug, his eyes full of admiration and love. Speaking softly he said to her, "I'll love you even with your flaws. This won't stop us."

"Oh how I love you Caleb," Y/N cried happily giving Kanan a passionate kiss.