Epilogue.

Narrator's P.O.V.

Y/N was brave to fight Vader on her own. But she was also foolish. In her condition she was lucky to escape and see Kanan for one last time; only to die of heart failure not long after. Y/N left Kanan two important valuables; her lightsaber and a holocron, containing training information and a letter.

"Kanan by now you probably know that I was trained by Mace Windu, but what you didn't know was that when you rescued me the Empire had injected substances into my bloodstream. These substances had a bad effect on my heart, making it weak and vulnerable to overworking and failure. I was told that the experiment was to strengthen my midichlorians and make me stronger with the force. I apologize for everything; killing the Rebels, joining the dark side and mainly for making you love me. Please save the Rebellion, recruit more people, and train with the information on this holocron. Survive and save the dream. You know which dream. The dream to rid the world of the Empire and save the Jedi. Please forgive me. I love you Caleb Dume. Yes I know who you were. It's ok, it makes you are. Never forget me ok. I'll be with you in the force.

May the force be with you.

Your admirer Y/N."