Chapter#1 "I Love You"

I woke up; someone was throwing little rocks to my apartment's window.

                    "Come down, baby", Ed said

I brushed my teeth and went down stairs, still wearing my pjs. I saw Ed holding red roses and his friend John. John had a guitar and started playing my favorite song. Ed started to sing it, I just felt so happy.

                      "I won't give up on us..."

I smiled at him and he came closer to me and gave me the flowers, he kissed me and hugged me, he went back to singing.

                      "... even if the skies get rough, I'm giving you all my love

                             Still looking up, Oh no I won't give up on us..."

He stopped and smiled at me, I threw myself at him and he carried me. We started to kiss, every kiss was like our first, we still have that spark in every kiss. My eyes got teary, he looked at me an smiled. His smile still freezes me and makes me look down. He is so nice, he is just flawless.

                       "What is all of this about?" I asked

He smiled, he didn't want to ruin the moment.

                         "Well, I just wanted to surprise my beautiful girlfriend" Ed replied me.

                         "You're so sweet, thank you" I said.

                         " I love you, Jay, with all my heart. Since the first time I saw you I felt butterflies in my stomach, I just couldn't resist, your green eyes are beautiful, you're everything to me , I love you, I love you, I love you and only YOU" he said.

                          "Ed, I love you too, and I still feel the same for you, since the first day, since our first kiss, you make me happy" I said.

We, both went inside the apartment and John left. I was never too close with him, he seem rather weird to me. Ed opens the door and lets me get in first. I put the flowers on water, when I was in the faucet Ed's arms were around my waist, I was just melting, he hugged me so strong that I just wanted to stay like that forever. I turned around and we kissed, later he took my hand walked me to the couch.

                       "How's college?" He asked

                       " It's nice, you know in two weeks I'm finishing college, my career was so short just two years and it's over, at least I may start writing and see what happens." I replied

                      "Almost two years together already" Ed said, "Jay I have something to tell you, I've decided that we're going to be together this anniversary of two years, I'm going to Ireland to film a movie and I must go in a month, and I will take you after your college so that we can be together, maybe I'll be working, but it would be like our first vacation together" He said.

Ed smiled at me waiting for an answer. I smiled him back and told him that I'll go with him after college. He almost jumped out of the couch and kissed me. We both stood up and he  spun me around.

                "I'm nothing without you" he said.

                "I'll be with you forever" I said.