Chapter #4 "Ireland"

Ireland was beautiful, the street, the buildings, the food. Everything. We went to the Brandon Hotel. The men gave us two keys one for me and one for Ed. Ed smiled at me we got in our room. There was a big window, a huge closet, and last but not least the bed. Only one bed. I stared at only ONE bed.

              "It's a bed" I said.

              "Am... Yes, and that's a chair" Ed said.

             “I know it's a bed for the two of us, right?" I asked.

             "Well, yeah. Why? Would you like for me to sleep in the couch or something like that, I don't mind. If you feel uncomfortable I can move" Ed said.

              "NO!" I exclaimed. "I don't mind sleeping in the same bed"

He smiled. We went to the closet and we put our things in it. Ed just kept looking me. I think he was making fun of me because I couldn't reach the upper part of the closet. His eyes just were looking at me, until I felt a little stalked and ask him:

              "What happens?"

               "Just looking a beautiful girl." He stood near me grab my things and place them in the upper part of the closet, just how I wanted.

               "Let's go eat something" He said.

Ed grabbed my hand and carried me to the door. Later I convinced him to get me off of his arms. We were walking to the lobby when we heard girls screaming so loud.

             "EDWARD CHANCE!! WE LOVE YOU! EDWARD! EDWARD!"

And they keep going. When the saw us, the screamed louder and wave at me I was shocked, but I must be clam down with everything I don't want Ed to feel I can't support his career. Security guards were telling us that they can help us get out of there, but we decided to get out of the hotel by the backdoor.

We went silently to the backdoor. And later we run out of the hotel and we went to McDonald's and ate. We talked a while, but we didn't have too much time the fans were everywhere they were in every place. So we got into the car and Ed start to drive the hotel was not that far. So we got there quickly. No one saw us. We got in our room and I open the window to see through it. Ed hugged me a whispered in my ear.

          "I'm sorry"

          “Sorry? For what?" I asked.

          "Well, it was supposed to be a date and it got ruined when fans were everywhere".

         "Oh, babes don’t feel that way. I love you. And it doesn't matter what happens, everything is special and awesome when we're together" I said.

I turned around and he kissed me. Our first kissed in Ireland. Everything was so fast, I remember kissing near the window, and later someone knocked the door.

          "Are you there? Ed?" A voiced said.

          "I think it’s John." Ed whispered. "Going Ed"

Ed went to open the door. I just stared at John, “what was he doing here?" I thought.

          "Sorry for the disturbance, were you too, getting serious?" John asked.

We didn’t answer. Ed just stared at John. John entered to the room and looked at me.

          "If you are going to do something, or even hugged, I recommend you to close the windows" he said as he closed them. "If you don't close them tomorrow you'll be in the news. And not in a good way. By the way, Ed be ready tomorrow at eight, I'll pick you up"

John left the room. Ed closed the door. I smiled, and he grimed. I walk to the bathroom ad put my pajama on. Ed sleeps in boxer. So everyone had its own privacy. I got out of the bathroom, and Ed was on the bed. There was a space for me. I got into bed turned off the lights and stared at the walls.

Later Ed turned around and I hugged him, he hugged me back and smile. We slept like that all night. He kissed my head. And I fall at sleep like that. Magical moment. My heart was beating faster and I love him with all my heart.