Chapter#3 "We're Here"

I woke up, Ed wasn't in the bed the first thing I did was to see if I was fully dressed, I was. I got up and went to the bathroom, Ed's cloth was on the floor, and I picked it up and put it in the dirty laundry basket. I washed my face and my teeth, I had a ponytail and I went downstairs. Ed was in the kitchen, and it smelled delicious like bread and something else, but I loved that smelled.

               "Morning babe" He said. He was still in his boxers and socks.

               "Good morning, what’s all this?" I asked

               "Well, I was planning to make breakfast for us two and later to take it up to bed, and you'll be surprised, but you're awake , so how about if we finished cooking both of us? He ask

I nod and went to help him, he was making bread with eggs, and pancakes with some secret sauce, but I knew at the moment that it was a British honey, but I didn't say anything because it was something nice from him.

We sat in the dining table, and eat slowly not minding the hour, everything was delicious, and he stood and climbed onto the table to kiss me. I smiled.

                "I love you" he said.

I smiled and cover my mouth. We finished eating and I went to wash the dishes and he went and told not to worry about that, that I should go and get myself ready. I disagree, but he winked, and that killed me so I nod and went up. I went to the bathroom, took a bath and dry myself. I just took like 10 minutes no more. I left in bathroom in towel, and Ed was in the bed, preparing everything I just freeze because I was in towel only, he smiled took his towel and went to the bathroom.

That was something sweet from him. Privacy, he is flawless. I've dressed as fast as I could, just like casual, I just wore a blue jeans and a nice shirt. I went to comb my hair in front of my mirror, and Ed appeared next to me and hugs me.

          "We should go now" he whispered me in the ear.

Ed took my suitcase and went outside; he came inside and took his suitcase too. We should hurry up since paparazzi are outside the airport. I went running downs stairs and got into Ed's car. He turned on the car, and drive to the airport, we were just smiling ate each other and later he turn on the radio and a song started to play.

              "It's not always rainbows and butterflies

                It's compromise that moves us along, yeah

                My heart is full and my door's always open

                You can come anytime you want"

Nice song. We got to the airport, paparazzi were everywhere. I don't know how we did it but we both went running to the front door and we enter. Paparazzi were not able to go in. So at least we were safe. We went to make line, we must wait. When it was our turn I just looked back and saw all those people trying to earn money destroying other people's life.  Another adventure. We went inside the plane and sat together I laid my head on his shoulder and he laid his head over mine. After three hours of talking about nonsense stuff, I slept in his shoulder.

The last thing I remember was a woman asking Ed if he wants a blanket for his wife. I smiled, but I was tired. Later I felt that someone kissed me and I woke up scared, it was Ed.

               "We're here" he said.

I look through the window and we were landing. The plane stopped. My heart was beating harder and strong.  Ed and I got of the plain, and walked inside the airport. There was his friend John again. I think he would pick up us.

              "Welcome" He said to me

I smiled, but I grab Ed by the hand. Ed told me to calm down that everything is fine, but he didn't see what I see. Ed kiss my forehead and we got in the car before anyone could see us.